The good, the bad, and the ugly

Thought Criminal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was flippin through channels and caught this on last night! It was at the begginning when tuco "buys a gun". I literally smiled.

I only smile metaphorically these days.

Love this movie and usually watch it whenever it gets played.

The scene at the graveyard with the ecstasy of gold score is pretty epic.

Last edited:
Hey blond! You know what you are?! Just a dirty rotten son of a -- waaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

The trilogy have a few more laughs, but for Leone at his peak I prefer Once Upon a Time in the West.

Bill Cosby uses this movie to get some pussy.

I'm waiting on permission from the real experts around here to discuss the film. It hasn't been clearly marked whether this will be movie talk or serious movie talk.

This movie is awesome. However, the GOAT is Josey Wales

Lee Van Cleef was a beast. Total fuckin bad-ass.

Epic movie. Nothing like Eastwood western classics

Arent they remaking the Magnificient Seven? I wonder if they will ever remake The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly for modern audiences. They could call it The Dope, the Wack, and the Everybody is Beautiful.

This movie is awesome. However, the GOAT is Josey Wales

I agree. Josey Wales is my favorite western. It's nearly perfect, the dialogue, the characters. My only gripe is that near the end the red legs, a grizzled bunch of civil war vets are soundly beaten by an old woman, a dainty young lady, an old Indian, and Josey. I guess they had the advantage of having a defensive fortification but still.

Arent they remaking the Magnificient Seven? I wonder if they will ever remake The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly for modern audiences. They could call it The Dope, the Wack, and the Everybody is Beautiful.
i dont think either of those would turn out as good as the originals

I watched that last night as well. It was a part of a Clint triple movie showing. One of my favorite scenes occurs after Tuco and his brother have an argument, and Clint gives Tuco his cigar. The Captain's speech while giving them a tour of his lines is a classic scene as well. The production did a great job with the voice overs, which is a key aspect for the film, from my perspective.

Back