The Golden Era of HW MMA(late 2000s-early 2010s) in GIFs.

Yeah I agree it's shit. Skill, youth and athletic wise.

Cains hand speed in the Nog fight was ridiculous for HW.

Watching DCs run as an alternate in the strike force tournament to the top of the UFC was awesome. People focused on his wrestling but god damn he has some good boxing and fast hands.

Blaydes probably beats every fighter named in OP, let alone Stipe who would wipe them all out on the same night.
Prime Stipe lost to Struve, JDS and DC.

Prime Fedor destroys him easily

Prime Stipe lost to Struve, JDS and DC.

Prime Fedor destroys him easily
Nope, he was only in his prime vs DC when he got eye poke KOd

Prime Fedor got finished three times in a row, one by Bigfoot and then a 40 year old MW

UFC HW division is terrible right now. The corpses of Arlovski & Overeem still having success and beating the new breed LOL

Derrick Lewis is a top 5 HW, enough said.

Prime Fedor, Big Nog and Mirko would smash everyone ranked in the top 15 nowadays

The end of Pride(2007) is roughly where I think this era begins. Fedor finally fought Arlovski and Sylvia. Brock and Mir in their primes. JDS, Cain and DC bursting on to the scene.
Begins? Ohhhh. 02-04 was the prime of the golden years IMO. And the era 07-09 era you describe is indeed a different one. IMO.

All awesome though, just in different ways.

JDS in his prime weighed under 240 bro

Read my post again

Might want to get your facts straight then because, out of 12 UFC fights, Ngannou has only ever weighed more than 260 pounds 1 or 2 times. Most of the time, he weighed in the low 250s.

Judging, by your other posts though, doesn't seem like you know what you're talking about ever.

Might want to get your facts straight then because, out of 12 UFC fights, Ngannou has only ever weighed more than 260 1 or 2 times. Most of the time, he weighed in the low 50s.

Judging, by your other posts though, doesn't seem like you know what you're talking about ever.
So he has weighed over 260

When JDS has never even weighed above 250 lmao

You can't even read lol

Nope, he was only in his prime vs DC when he got eye poke KOd

Prime Fedor got finished three times in a row, one by Bigfoot and then a 40 year old MW
Umm, no. He's decline started in the Arlovski/Rogers fight. He changed his style and was just headhunting from there. But yeah you're a guy who started watching the sport this year (account created in 2020 LOL) and already with double yellow card.

You don't even know what you're watching if you think Stipe is anywhere close to Prime Fedor HAHAAH

So he has weighed over 260

When JDS has never even weighed above 250 lmao

You can't even read lol

And Ngannou has stated that he prefers to weigh in the 250s because, when he was in the 260s, he was slow. Once again. You don't know shit.

And Ngannou has stated that he prefers to weigh in the 250s because, when he was in the 260s, he was slow. Once again. You don't know shit.
He weighed over 260 for his last fight and looked faster than ever

Once again, you don't know shit...or how to read <Lmaoo>

JDS in his prime weighed under 240 bro

Read my post again

LMAO. I don't know if anyone remembers this but literally Rogan's words during this gif are "Dos Santos is 230 somethingggg.....AHHHHHH!!!!!". They were talking about Werdum's weight gain and how it was sloppy compared to JDS and then Werdum gets torched.

tumblr_lxhv7ueonH1qczqovo1_500.gif

Back