The GOAT sets the record straight via Instagram

Make Sherdog Great Again

TRUMP is your GOAT
@purple
Reaction score
Facts matter:
Screenshot_20200212-153100__01.jpg

nITdnOtuIny66LSGtcHGbrhuLyLSIV40Kic7aD6T8hhsHzb8py9D-1OM1f7gQLHYPnyNiedyQt4P=w390-h205

Responsibility the fraud says.... Ex DUI car crasher and notorious ped using cheater. Epitome of hypocrisy.

I had Jon winning, but the more he explains himself the more fuel it gives the critics.
You don't need to explain yourself when you get the W, it often just sustains the "blatant robbery" narrative and keeps it going.

Dom wanted a gift even tho it was not his birthday.

12 shots is more punishment than being set on ground and standing back up.

I had Jon winning, but the more he explains himself the more fuel it gives the critics.
You don't need to explain yourself when you get the W, it often just sustains the "blatant robbery" narrative and keeps it going.
I think he is just sick of Dommy crying to anyone who will listen.

He's not wrong. It was a close fight. Everyone's out for blood but doesn't realize Dominick got a bigger gift against Volkan and probably shouldn't have even been there and is saying absolutely nothing about it. That's a fight that had a wider margin than this bout. Jones huggers and haters look foolish alike. Anyone screaming injustice looks hilariously stupid.

Another Gustaffson that is gonna ride the hype of ALMOST beating Jones.

Truth bombs from the GOAT.

Haters' blood pressure skyrocketing from all that truth. It doesnt work for their narrative...

<36>

In 2020 people know bullshit spin when they see it. No one is taking a bite of your bullshit sandwich Jon.

He inadvertently admitted he lost in the first sentence. Everything he says after that Is irrelevant to scoring criteria, because he got outstruck. Octogon control and aggression are irrelevant in that case.

Since fights are judged by rounds it was:
  • 6 significant strikes in R1
  • 11 significant strikes in R2
  • 7 significant strikes in R3
Just to help out since facts matter.

Stopped reading after "Dominick outstruck me."

Open and shut case.

Back