The GOAT revisits his latest conquest

Don't like how he disrespected Siver with his bullshit TWEET that was deleted but the kid is a good fighter and I think he finishes boring ass Aldo.

Another poster here tried to claim that being a fan of Fedor over Brett Rogers is somehow racist if you are a white American. He said that you would be choosing race over national pride.

Well I am a white American who thinks McGregor is quite the exciting fighter to watch. I would root for him over an American fighter. So what? I respect talent, not geographical boundaries. People need to quit finding so many different reasons to complain.

I know for a fact that many non-white Americans support Anderson Silva over white American fighters and no one ever calls them a racist or anti-American.

Back to StormFront with the rest of the nut jobs.

Thanks for posting, this was great.

You can't just be good.. You can be great, but you're still two shades away from what I am

After CM beats Siver and then Aldo, I'm going to be saying exactly what he just said... "I told you so". Both of them will be in constant danger of being finished. This guy does not play around, he's in there to hurt and finish his opponent.

Yeah with that one whole finish in the UFC. WOW :rolleyes:

Aldo has a superior skill set in almost every category. It would be shocking if Aldo wasn't at least a 2 to 1 favorite over McGregor.

Another poster here tried to claim that being a fan of Fedor over Brett Rogers is somehow racist if you are a white American. He said that you would be choosing race over national pride.

Well I am a white American who thinks McGregor is quite the exciting fighter to watch. I would root for him over an American fighter. So what? I respect talent, not geographical boundaries. People need to quit finding so many different reasons to complain.

I know for a fact that many non-white Americans support Anderson Silva over white American fighters and no one ever calls them a racist or anti-American.

dzctN80.gif

Animated GIF responses are lame and intellectually thoughtless.

JRdghrG.gif

The GOAT

amazing thread, i feel blessed

and at the end of the video you see how even though he is a god among humans, you can see the love and honesty in himself

Back