The GOAT revisits his latest conquest

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
[YT]oNvLBMnz6WQ[/YT]

"When you wake up, after your head clatters off the canvas, you'll know it's not all talk."

Just finished watching his unofficial documentary. It's Part 1 of 5 part series

I like "Lucky Charms". I hope he goes on to beat Aldo.

Conor is the goat for real ... Dennis Siver is just an appetiser, Aldo must be brickin' it.

I have always felt Joyce was overrated. He clearly had talent, but so much of what he did with it was a fucking mess.

Huh, I've never seen someone stroking off other posters in their signature before.....very strange.

Conor's classy indeed after winning. He even said he felt bad for Dustin as a competitor

I know nothing about McGregor, but that was a cool video. Tanks fer sharon!

I have always felt Joyce was overrated. He clearly had talent, but so much of what he did with it was a fucking mess.

On second thoughts, you're right. He's a bit too abstract. Lets give that title to a Matt Horwich-ich kinda guy.
Conor is George Bernard Shaw.......with fists.

You don't have to like Conor, but he certainly is interesting and entertaining to listen too - no denying that. Far too many athletes are boring and dull and not worth listening to.

Another poster here tried to claim that being a fan of Fedor over Brett Rogers is somehow racist if you are a white American. He said that you would be choosing race over national pride.

Well I am a white American who thinks McGregor is quite the exciting fighter to watch. I would root for him over an American fighter. So what? I respect talent, not geographical boundaries. People need to quit finding so many different reasons to complain.

I know for a fact that many non-white Americans support Anderson Silva over white American fighters and no one ever calls them a racist or anti-American.

Another poster here tried to claim that being a fan of Fedor over Brett Rogers is somehow racist if you are a white American. He said that you would be choosing race over national pride.

Well I am a white American who thinks McGregor is quite the exciting fighter to watch. I would root for him over an American fighter. So what? I respect talent, not geographical boundaries. People need to quit finding so many different reasons to complain.

I know for a fact that many non-white Americans support Anderson Silva over white American fighters and no one ever calls them a racist or anti-American.

confused.gif

Back