The GOAT Leonardo Santos returns!

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Finally the GOAT who is unbeaten in the UFC returns! For those of you who don't know who this man is he's the only fighter to finish Kevin Lee despite being a BJJ stand out. He's been out for a few years because no one would fight him.

Watchout LW!.

He's been out for a few years because no one would fight him.

<DontBelieve1>

Bullshit. There's no way they didn't offer him fights in years.

Also, you must have missed Kevin Lee's fight with Tony Ferguson.

ufc-216-tony-ferguson-submits-kevin-lee-highlights-results.jpg

Lol, forgot about him, 5-0-1 in the UFC is pretty good.
But already 39.

Finally the GOAT who is unbeaten in the UFC returns! For those of you who don't know who this man is he's the only fighter to finish Kevin Lee despite being a BJJ stand out. He's been out for a few years because no one would fight him.

Watchout LW!.
The Goat returns?
When did jones leave did i miss something

His BJJ is clean. But i don't expect him doing much anymore. Old and prob out of reflexes already.

His TKO against Lee was hilarious. The look on his face when he realized Lee had dropped showed just how surprised Santos was himself.

I’m interested in seeing his next fight, I know it’s been a while since his last one.

His KO of Kevin Lee is Travis Lutter KO of Marvin Eastman level

Hilariously bad stand up mixed with a inhuman amount of luck

He has a very peculiar resume.

Like most of the other "aged" Brazilians (Trinaldo, Prazeres, Assuncao, Yahya) with more than respectable records, the UFC seems content to just "give them fights" without any promotional push hoping that they will eventually lose, while using them to build other, younger fighters.

Santos' fight with Adriano Martins (UFC 204) had to be one of the worst fights I have seen. Hard to call that a win for Santos.

Using the word GOAT in a situation like this should be bannable.

His TKO against Lee was hilarious. The look on his face when he realized Lee had dropped showed just how surprised Santos was himself.

I’m interested in seeing his next fight, I know it’s been a while since his last one.

Agreed

I wonder if he knows in a fight Georges would turn him inside out.

No need to get triggered bruh, GSP is cool with that loss. You should be to.

I can't be the only person becoming immune to the word Goat due to shit threads like this.

No need to get triggered bruh, GSP is cool with that loss. You should be to.

I'm not triggered, and I'm not your bruh, breh. Sometimes you get guys who think they can really fight when they can't. BJJ guys are a good example. Maia is one of those rare times when a guy tries to transition to actual fighting and really proves they can fight. Dillon Danis comes to mind recently. The guy is 1-0 in MMA but talks non-stop shit to Top 10 fighters that would bash his head in. Believe me, when that guy hit that armbar on GSP, there is at least a 50/50 chance he was thinking, yea, I could beat this guy in a real fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back