Media The GOAT is back in the USA. Will be cornering his teammate.

He's back in USA!?!?!?

THAT'S MEANS ANOTHER MEETING WITH DANA!

GUYS!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT KHABIB SAID

WE'LL REVEAL IT ON THE NEXT PPV!!

"We'll see what happens next"

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>
Dober vs Islam is trending more than conor vs khabib.... Imagine what conor vs khabib 2 could do....

Can someone just ban you already? You are spamming, plain and simple. I have never seen you make a non Khabib related thread.

A couple is ok. Not this amount.
Gimmick accounts are getting old. Hitto, Ackmed, that Russian MMA guy, The Spider, Hbombsfromhell, it never ends. At least @BRASIL WAND is entertaining and forthcoming that he’s shitposting.

Ped cheats, guys who got finished or even bled are not allowed in the discussion.

khabib-nurmagomedov_gtsaq1a00ge31cf3fdwu3fn2x.jpg
Neither are guys with less than 5 top 5 wins

The only UFC champ to wipe out and finish 3 top 10 p4p in a row.

Tied for consecutive UFC wins with GSP.

Highest winning % in the entire UFC.

Khagoat bless.

Won the title from a real estate agent and defended it 3 times lol.

I make plenty of Non Khabib threads.

You just don't notice them because the Khabib ones make you salty.
If I was salty at Khabib threads, I wouldn't be on Sherdog. There's about 5 a day, and if I got annoyed at every one of them, I would internally combust.

I'm salty at your shit posting. Notice I didn't combine the two words. There is shitposting, and shit posting, and you are the latter.

Gimmick accounts are getting old. Hitto, Ackmed, that Russian MMA guy, The Spider, Hbombsfromhell, it never ends. At least @BRASIL WAND is entertaining and forthcoming that he’s shitposting.
I totally agree. The mods should do something about it.

There should be a rule about spam or something. And lol, lets agree to disagree about Brasil Wand, because imo he is the most annoying of the lot.

If I was salty at Khabib threads, I wouldn't be on Sherdog. There's about 5 a day, and if I got annoyed at every one of them, I would internally combust.

I'm salty at your shit posting. Notice I didn't combine the two words. There is shitposting, and shit posting, and you are the latter.
Really, because I notice a history with you having an issue with Khabib fans:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-super-fans-i-have-a-question-for-you.4139097/

Also
Chael_Sonnen

hbombfromhell
So that means the community likes my posts roughly 3x more than you.

<LikeReally5>

PS it's been 3 years, let it go

AP18280202254368.jpg

Back