The GOAT = Confirmed 'A-Level' Athlete

A-level athlete.

KrrGOp.gif

"soon.. you will be in my mouth"

Conor is a stud. Period. I believe that he could be the WW champ in the UFC if he decided to move up. He's really that good. Aldo is a dead man doing interviews, nothing else at this point.
you can see it in his eyes. he is tired of the burden of holding that belt and is begging some worthy rival to rip it out of his hands, but none have been worthy so far.

it is destiny.

Belfort could dunk a basketball

Can Mcgregor

Genuine article A+ level athletes, like McGregor, don't waste their precious time playing b-ball bro. They're out kicking ass and taking names, chewing Bubble Yum in between. The same job that all other 'athletes' aspire to do, if they could. :wink:

What pisses me off most is that half the people on sherdog think statements like this are a joke.

Those who recognize greatness immediately knew Conor was The One the second he stepped into the octagon. And now we have numeric evidence of it [not that anyone needed it].

We are dead serious. Do not make a mockery of this and appreciate that you are witnessing history in the making.

Ok, so you're dead serious about this? You really thought you were witnessing greatness the first time you saw McGregor fight?

I mean, yeah, I see a good fighter and a good athlete but greatness? It's certainly possible but I didn't get the same feeling watching McGregor fight that I had watching Fedor the first few times. Or Jon Jones or Aldo or GSP for that matter.

McGregor's self-belief and work ethic seem to be nothing short of incredible and he's obviously a good athlete but I really really can't say that I see greatness. Not yet anyway.

you can see it in his eyes. he is tired of the burden of holding that belt and is begging some worthy rival to rip it out of his hands, but none have been worthy so far.

it is destiny.

Pretty sure he's just tired of not getting the respect he deserves and the money he feels he deserves.

Ok, so you're dead serious about this? You really thought you were witnessing greatness the first time you saw McGregor fight?

I mean, yeah, I see a good fighter and a good athlete but greatness? It's certainly possible but I didn't get the same feeling watching McGregor fight that I had watching Fedor the first few times. Or Jon Jones or Aldo or GSP for that matter.

McGregor's self-belief and work ethic seem to be nothing short of incredible and he's obviously a good athlete but I really really can't say that I see greatness. Not yet anyway.

I can. I'll admit I was a skeptic until I became more knowledgeable. The most impressive thing is that he is a great student and analyzer of martial arts.

Gangster thread.

He's faster than Belfort? They should fight.

Oh wait Vitor fights real sized men.

Connor probably weighs 170-180 lean and in shape when he's not cutting. So I guess you're 210 of solid muscle with low body fat, like most sherdoggers.

I can. I'll admit I was a skeptic until I became more knowledgeable. The most impressive thing is that he is a great student and analyzer of martial arts.

Yes, and that's great but it doesn't mean he'll be great. He's beaten some good fighters but I honestly can't go anywhere near the word "great" until I see something great against the top guys.

Im willing to bet Bruce Lee was an a level athlete aswell. How many mma fighters have been involved in the study? Aldo, Pettis etc..Fedor?(possesses incredible speed/power/balance..

I'm not part of the Conor hype but its easy to see the guy is a great athlete. You mean people weren't just joking about athlete level? Thats pretty funny. How could someone not see GSP was a top athlete? Who gives a shit about the fl..nba..you have to be giants to even compete. Fedor was just as much an athlete as LeBron James in his field of work.

these conor threads are getting more and more retarded

Gangster thread.

Connor probably weighs 170-180 lean and in shape when he's not cutting. So I guess you're 210 of solid muscle with low body fat, like most sherdoggers.

Pfft. C'mon son. Most Sherdoggers are 6'5, 250lb with low body fat. Oh, and they exclusively bang supermodels.

right when i start giving a fuck about conor i come to sherdog and all my fucks immediately cease to give

Back