The GOAT = Confirmed 'A-Level' Athlete

Too much science and stats.

I like fighters when they fight. Until one actually wins the title and defend it a few times, I will never consider any fighters a GOAT.

Completely unrelated but your favorite fighters list in your signature is very close to what my own would be. I'd throw in Machida and a few lesser names.

Conclusion: The GOAT is A-Level of the A-Level athletes and he laughs at Belfort's and Bron's performance ratings...

that's not what the chart says

sher.jpg

i think we'll take a scientific grading chart over your word LMAO

The nature of fight sport itself requires a participate to be fitter, because it is neither purely strength nor purely endurance nor purely a speed contest and there are a lot of stop/start element to it. Stop/start tires one out faster than constant aerobic or pure anaerobic exercises.

So they can't specialize in anything allowing them to be bad in everything? Sounds like an awesome athlete.

What is "pure anaerobic exercises"?

also lol at being A-level because he can spin fast. Try something useful.

When is the award ceremony and crowning of excellence?

The rise of Conor continues. The one true A level athlete this C level sport needs but doesn't deserve.

Conor bless.

I don't know why but I really don't like douchey-hat-guy-laughs-at-phone.gif

Experts agree with this chart

That chart is deprecated and obsolete, sir. I've got the new numbers now and it says that McGreGOAT > Belfort > Lebron ...

Time to update Sherdog's knowledge base with real scientific facts expressed through statistical figures denoting A+ level athletic performance excellence on The GOAT's behalf. :wink:

McGoat is the greatest athlete to have ever lived.
What pisses me off most is that half the people on sherdog think statements like this are a joke.

Those who recognize greatness immediately knew Conor was The One the second he stepped into the octagon. And now we have numeric evidence of it [not that anyone needed it].

We are dead serious. Do not make a mockery of this and appreciate that you are witnessing history in the making.

What pisses me off most is that half the people on sherdog think statements like this are a joke.

Those who recognize greatness immediately knew Conor was The One the second he stepped into the octagon. And now we have numeric evidence of it [not that anyone needed it].

We are dead serious. Do not make a mockery of this and appreciate that you are witnessing history in the making.

Indeed.

1412175693conorgif.gif

When Aldo's head bounces off of the canvas, and McGregor walks out with the belt he'll have the bandwagoners I'm sure.

Just the way you like them, huh bro :icon_chee

Wow just realized vitor has fought anderson, jones, and will fight weidman.

Anderson
Jones
Hendo
Saku
Couture
Rich Franklin
Overeem
Tito
Liddell
Wand

Some freakin legends!

Conor is a stud. Period. I believe that he could be the WW champ in the UFC if he decided to move up. He's really that good. Aldo is a dead man doing interviews, nothing else at this point.

Back