THE GLOVES ARE OFF | Andy Ruiz Jr vs Anthony Joshua | The Rematch

I ripped the HD 720p version of this and uploaded it to DailyMotion for those that can't bypass Sky's region block. Not sure how long it'll actually stay up though due to potential copyright notices.

In case it's taken down here's a backup (YouTube, Vimeo & Streamable weren't options)

Thanks a lot man.

Ruiz isn't this go to war type of fighter he's your boxing type and he's not going full Holyfield against Joshua, or if he's losing take chances for the KO and I don't see that in him.

He will be happy in a loss and smile because he was champion and made bank and eventually will win a vacated belt after the three settle their fights and the organizations start stripping everyone.

This fight will be boring and one sided and everyone will call Tyson Douglas upset and Joshua wasn't into their first fight and wasn't ready because of the rumors of damage in sparring.

Just watch.

Everyone had Joshua winning the first fight even after the knockdowns and if they would've went to the cards after 12 Joshua wins on points and this time it's safe mode and box and move then jab hold and move and jabs all night.

Ruiz will have to attack every round scoring and hurting Joshua like Chavez Sr or a worrier Mexican style otherwise him just sitting back and waiting for openings isn't going to work.

Other fighters like Joshua underestimated Ruiz boxing skills and power but Joshua this time will use his gifts and advantages and box.

Last edited:
One thing that nobody seems to consider is how Ruiz took the first fight on short notice, while AJ had a full camp (albeit for a different opponent).

I agree that Ruiz didn't look nearly as good against AJ as some remember--he was losing the fight if not for the knockdowns. However, I've gone back and watched some of Ruiz's older fights and he looks a lot crisper and faster than he did against AJ, so it may be a totally different fight this time around.

I don’t think it will be that easy for Joshua to just jab and keep a distance and he’s “good”. Maybe Ruiz landing after his first KD over Joshua is dismissed because Joshuas balance was all messed up but if I remember correctly Joshua tried to go back to Boxing and using the jab and landed quite a few rights on Ruiz. Ruiz started to take them better and would land after slipping the right or the jab and would keep hurting Joshua. Ruiz didn’t just land a lucky hook and it got him the fight, the dude has real skills that are being ignored, dude got caught with a hook that put him down, but no doubt he was ducking and slipping and landing, it’s going to be a tough task to jab around him for 12. Maybe people ignore big boy got hands because after that one shot Joshua was dancing ballet around the ring.

Last edited:
Their content is currently 'region blocked' based on your IP Address (which reveals your origin). Unless you live in a certain geographical location (ieg., the UK or Ireland) then you'll be restricted. To bypass their restriction just use a free VPN, a split-tunnel VPN browser extension like Hola Unblocker, or use a proxy (a public non-transparent/anonymous one) and set your location to the UK or Ireland.
AJ-Ruiz-F2-F.png
Just be careful with Hola because they have a history of mining your data without consent.

One thing that nobody seems to consider is how Ruiz took the first fight on short notice, while AJ had a full camp

Surprise comed out.
BTW, to consider any boxer from top 30 as easily beatable can or low level journeyman is damn evidence " big brilliant chip on shoulder."

I ripped the HD 720p version of this and uploaded it to DailyMotion for those that can't bypass Sky's region block. Not sure how long it'll actually stay up though due to potential copyright notices.

In case it's taken down here's a backup (YouTube, Vimeo & Streamable weren't options)

TY

One thing that nobody seems to consider is how Ruiz took the first fight on short notice, while AJ had a full camp (albeit for a different opponent).

Ruiz had a double camp for AJ, he did a full camp for Alexander Dimitrenko then straight into a full camp for AJ. AJ and Alexander Dimitrenko are similar (in size at least) Ruiz was the most prepared he possibly could have been for the first fight.

As for AJ being rocked in sparing I would certainly hope he has as he has been sparring for the last 12 weeks against guys replicating ruiz in order to eliminate the mistakes he made last time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back