The Girl I Never Let In I let in.

When did he take ‘drunken’ off of his name?

Hey, you never answered 2 of my questions.
  1. What are you responsibilities as "Senior Administrator"?
  2. Have you ever done or are currently on peyote?
You'll pay for your dastardly deeds if you don't answer this time. I demand an answer post haste!

Hey, you never answered 2 of my questions.
  1. What are you responsibilities as "Senior Administrator"?
  2. Have you ever done or are currently on peyote?
You'll pay for your dastardly deeds if you don't answer this time. I demand an answer post haste!

1. Through the years I lost the original paper work with the specific list responsibilities, much of it is the standard stuff, making sure copiers have paper, that the coffee is hot, but not too hot, that the coin slots for the mechanical horses are not jammed up, that the wheels on the roller skates are tightened and maintained regularly, that the garbage bags and toiletries are changed out, much of is it menial stuff the would bore you. But the most important part is just the stuff that's harder to pigeonhole, like as you're walking the halls, just making sure everyone's being treated well and respected. And personally being there for people who may be going through a rough patch, whatever that may be, providing insight where I can or maybe an alternative way of looking at something, maybe having a joke at the ready if someone is feeling down, or just being an ear when they might just need to talk. Maybe even become a friend.

2. I have never done peyote and am currently not on peyote. If I had the time and what I considered a safe environment with friends I would be down for peyote.

I hope I answered that to your satisfaction.

U let a chick into ur bung hole? Seems like a lot young whippersnappers are into weird shit these days. U do u.

Glorious creatures

lizard-eating.gif

No fear of a spider when a lizard is around

lizard-man-hand-gestures.gif

Back