The Girl I Never Let In I let in.

Is Meat Fist the messed up sober version who accidentally posts in the wrong forum (Mayberry) or is Drunken Meat Fist the messed up drunken version who accidentally posts in the wrong forum (off topic)?

Sometimes you drink the beer & sometimes it drinks you.

The man is definitely in an ice bath missing a kidney by this point.

94a.jpg

you know that's not true, nobody sits down and eats tables of garnishing, bitters can enhance the drink, as long as you know what your doing, and not everything is for everybody. The naked girl is gone, she might be coming back, I have someone's pants on. I was trying to think of a thread title for something, it's just as good here. What do you want to talk about?

The man is definitely in an ice bath missing a kidney by this point.
Kidneys are a myth dude. I don't know anyone who's actually seen one. An icebath would be fucking awesome.

Sometimes you drink the beer & sometimes it drinks you.
Nietzsche and Dali said the same basic thing stone cold, it's not about making art, it's about being art. I haven't embodied that, but I've sold the house to explore the landscape and there's no boat waiting for me on any shores. I only promised one person a rose garden, and watching me pretend to dance isn't everybody's cup of tea. Which is why there are other threads.

The kids these days call this "content", when it use to actually be called just slicing a vein or splitting the sconce.

Back