The genteman suing Dana White - Ernesto Joshua Ramos

rying to sue Dana is dumber than trying to blackmail him. unless you have a good case but this isn't - "Dana cucked me, your honour"

Lol he even looks like a Brazilian Personal trainer

What will the Netflix title be?
Gladiator King?

Dana would hire hit man. Hit man kills blowhole Brazilian extorter cuck, then kills Dana to cover his ass. Ufc flourishes.

The title would be "happy endings do exist"

Yep, I was his neighbor, one day I was bird watching with binoculars and he was on his deck nude sunbathing, just so happened the bird I was watching flew over and tried to pick at what it though was a microscopic worm only to be disappointed in return, I felt that birds pain having seen that

PAPERCLIP30 asked you about the symmetry, not the dimensions. Please address the question.

Dont you think he looks really strange? I am all for people staying fit but imo he looks like someone pumped him up like a car tire. Not syntol but very artificial.
That's like caring if a girl has fake tits. It's not gonna stop most guys and his "look" isn't gonna stop most girls. Still waiting on the shitless sherdogger pics

And? Where's your pic, hulkster?
Why would you need my picture, weirdo. The fact of the matter is there’s pics of Dana before he was Uber rich. He doesn’t look like that. Are you his son or something? Why are invested in his looks and how much he gets laid. So weird.

Why would you need my picture, weirdo. The fact of the matter is there’s pics of Dana before he was Uber rich. He doesn’t look like that. Are you his son or something? Why are invested in his looks and how much he gets laid. So weird.
No I just find it funny that fat slobs sitting behind a computer constantly shit on a guy who has everything they'd ever want.

That's like caring if a girl has fake tits. It's not gonna stop most guys and his "look" isn't gonna stop most girls. Still waiting on the shitless sherdogger pics
? What are you talking about with shirtless pics?

Last edited:
So is Dana's life doomed here? Hope he doesn't lose his family over this
why would he? Dana's own mom came out and bashed him for doing similar shit a couple years back he's fucking rich this is what ppl like him do. It's nothing new they made a South Park episode about it if he can blow 20-50k in a weekend playing blackjack and his wife stick with him she could give a fuck less.

So this dudes GF filmed herself having sex with Dana White. Lol. Just the thought of anyone having sex with Dana White shrivels my mushroom tip.

No I just find it funny that fat slobs sitting behind a computer constantly shit on a guy who has everything they'd ever want.
Yes. I want bad fake teeth and to look like a human naked mole rat. Me thinks you equate extreme wealth with something everyone desires. You don’t have a clue what people want in life. You only have a clue what you want in life. But keep on projecting.

View attachment 757756

He'd probably get better pussy than you can, even without money. Post a pic a prove me wrong

bro you know how it works

haters always gonna hate and better you
do in life the more than hate

- dana is a legend the ufc wouldn’t be what it is without him today

people are so disgusting they’re rooting for some scum bag low life extortionist to take him down - pathetic

Back