The gang in Hateful Eight was pretty dumb

He said that he hung around black people alot when he was young,and thats how they talked. So i think when he used it in his movies,and some people got pissed,he decided to just use it even more.

It does drive the point home about how seperated things were Django and The Hateful 8. Its fucking raw as hell. People might not like it,but its not like Tarantino is being a racist. In Django it was only the bad guys who talked to Django and other blacks that way,and it set up the fact this would be a revenge movie against that. In Hateful 8, everybody in the movie were alot more rough around the edges,but John Ruth and his boy O.B. didnt talk like that. The people who did in that movie were scum,and they all died.

Its nowhere to be found whatsoever in Once upon a time in hollywood,although there really arent any black people in that movie anyway.

"Dont cry in front of the Mexicans" was pretty funny though

Reactions: HHJ
I actually really enjoyed that movie a lot. I actually recently heard it compared to John Carpenter’s The Thing and I can see the similarities.

The Sam Jackson line got me big time lol. It was perfection...

Sam has some stellar lines and delivery in Hateful 8 too.

When Goggins tells him to leave Bruce Dern alone

“Stand down you son of a bitch! I shared a battlefield with this man.”

Man I didn’t love Hateful 8 quite as much as I loved Django but it’s pretty amazing in its own right and sticks with you.

When he shrieks when calvin gets shot,fuck

The theatre went crazy

One of the best scenes in the movie. Waltz and Dicaps kill it.

You really want me to shake your hand?

I insist (smiles broadly).

Well...if you insist.

Reactions: HHJ
Back