The future of training with science?

FlyingKimurabar

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You guys think in the near future camps will start stealing their opponents dna and cloning them to use as sparring partners?

Are you serious? Who the fuck had the balls to unleash you into the world.

TS i think you're onto something.

giphy.gif

You guys think in the near future camps will start stealing their opponents dna and cloning them to use as sparring partners?

Yes, because the lab equipment used in doing this is very cost effective on a fighters salary. You can basically get it at Walmart.

BTW: I am actually a Molecular Biologist and we are so far away from this as a remote possibility that I think we have a greater chance of colonizing Mars first. We can't even solve cancer yet.

Greg Jackson has been implementing this for years, it's why GSP had the success he had. Learn 2 Google TS, and GTFO with this old s***, there were 4 threads on this just yesterday

They better wear eye protection when fucking around with science

Using magic to imbue your training partners with your opponents traits and techniques will probably occur before using science to make full blown clones of your opponents for training... Just need to find the right amulets, I don't think we will have the science down for awhile

Meth is ahelluva drug.

6 months out

Why not just travel to the past and give him under cooked beef?

I think this is a great idea...Wand can clone another Wand to show up for testing while the real Wand get's all jacked up on horsemeat and puts on a great show.

Also...who would have guessed there were molecular biologists posting on Sherdog?

I think this is a great idea...Wand can clone another Wand to show up for testing while the real Wand get's all jacked up on horsemeat and puts on a great show.

Also...who would have guessed there were molecular biologists posting on Sherdog?

lol. I dunno but I could of guessed that they'd probably suck at humor.

This is like a shittyaskscience post from Reddit.

I love that sub.

I bet they will create human androids first before they can clone people. Imagine that Cyber Pettis VS Robo Aldo

Back