The future of finishes

Thawing Mammoth

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I just had a vision of the future of MMA:

It should be legal to kill your opponent. When the fights ends the ref just tells the winner that he's won. He doesn't separate the fighters at this point. Now the winner can do what he wants. If he's a good guy, he spares his opponent. If he wants to fuckin kill him, he can do that too.

This will be much better for drama. The crowds will love the killing and they will love the gentlemen who spare their opponents. The death of a beloved fighter will be a great tragedy.

Dana is probably connected allegedly so he can get the legal stuff worked out. This is also kinda like they did it in Rome so there's precedent.

Thank you for your time

PS the winner should also get the loser's remains so they can stuff them or build a skull wall or whatever DS

EDIT: Decisions would stay the same though I guess (since the loser can't be expected to just sit there and let the winner kill them) so they would still suck

Last edited:
a83ceac0832117bfaef86fd3e16dcd52

Glass on the mat to stop butt scooting?

Smuggle knives inside your cup/sports bra and fuck shut up!!

It should be legal to kill your opponent. When the fights ends the ref just tells the winner that he's won. He doesn't separate the fighters at this point. Now the winner can do what he wants. If he's a good guy, he spares his opponent. If he wants to fuckin kill him, he can do that too.

This will be much better for drama. The crowds will love the killing and they will love the gentlemen who spare their opponents. The death of a beloved fighter will be a great tragedy.

Dana is probably connected allegedly so he can get the legal stuff worked out. This is also kinda like they did it in Rome so there's precedent.

Thank you for your time

PS the winner should also get the loser's remains so they can stuff them or build a skull wall or whatever DS

EDIT: Decisions would stay the same though I guess (since the loser can't be expected to just sit there and let the winner kill them) so they would still suck
If a fight ends in a decision both fighters are sacrificed.

Thank you for your time

<{danayeah}>

Thank you for your time

A skull wall, lol.

The post-fight press conference would be 50% shorter for some strange reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back