Lineker
Jimmie Rivera
Font
Gagnon
Holdsworth
Kang
Tanaka
Garbrandt

Plenty of good talent outside UFC too. Arguably the most promising list of future contenders or just great potential fights.

They all fall to the king.

dom.jpg

dom.jpg

I wanna make a joke, but seeing as my favorite basketball player has had issues with his knees that put him out for 2 years I'm not going to.

But you did set up a really easy joke to make here.

Almeida
Munhoz
Saenz
Kakai
Lapilus
Sterling
Lineker
Jimmie Rivera
Font
Gagnon
Holdsworth
Kang
Tanaka
Garbrandt

Plenty of good talent outside UFC too. Arguably the most promising list of future contenders or just great potential fights.
Imagine if they got Marlon Moraes in the UFC. That'd be cool.

i really hope cruz comes back good i really do
the division is a lot different now and he honestly has just as much of an element of surprise as a lot of these contenders
he honestly doesnt have a lot to worry about in barao anymore after the beatings he just took thats just my opinion

dom.jpg

There's a new sheriff in town :cool:

photo+4.JPG

Imagine if they got Marlon Moraes in the UFC. That'd be cool.

Would be awesome if he was there, don't know much about his contract though. Sheymon Moraes himself is solid.

Bellator has some BWs, a couple sprinkled in Europe and Asia that I've heard of as well. Luke Sanders is a guy I hope makes the UFC soon. Brett Johns has some promise. Fernandes might be too old, but he is still one of the best BWs outside the UFC and he just dominated and knocked out Toni Tauru, who is a decent prospect.

It looks nice, same with LW and FW divisons. Can't wait to see Munhoz fight more, where is he?

Lineker with a big ass win tonight. Bantamweight is looking nice.

Almeida
Munhoz
Saenz
Kakai
Lapilus
Sterling
Lineker
Jimmie Rivera
Font
Gagnon
Holdsworth
Kang
Tanaka
Garbrandt

I agree 100%. I've been talking this division up for a little while. Many promising up and coming prospects, both in the UFC, still many outside of the UFC (Caldwell, Sanders, Johns, Henry, Wootten, Bibulatov, etc), not to mention several top ranked guys who aren't even in the UFC. Imagine if they could get their hands on Moraes, Bibiano, Dantas, Galvao, Warren, etc. This division has the most upside of any other.

Women's strawweight is also in a similar situation. There are several up and coming prospects in the UFC, Invicta, and elsewhere. Not to mention there are still a lot of fights among the upper ranked fighters that we haven't seen yet.

Back