2. Dom's weird looking head
3. Dom's decisions
4. Dom's bad cardio
5. Dom's pillow hands
6. Dom gets the ranking of fighters wrong lol
etc

And silences him completely

Bad cardio. Lol

Has decisions over MM, Dillashaw, Benavidez x2 and Faber x2 and has bad cardio.

I don't think anything is as embarrassing as that guy wearing a dress shirt with bugs on them. How old is he, 10?

Yeah that's much more embarrassing than having a mental breakdown, saying he is going to confront him then bitching out and storming off set.

Why does Cody wear suits? He can't pull them off to save his life.

He should dress like chad muska from the tony hawk video games. Lol

2444309-tony-hawk.jpg

I don't see how Dom was embarrassed. Especially after that 'Validity' line lol.

What are you talking about? Cody made himself look like a fool by admitting he didn't bring in anyone to prepare for Cruz.

Everyone of course will hate on Cody but I thought he did solid. Didn't embarrass dom by any means though

I don't see how Dom was embarrassed. Especially after that 'Validity' line lol.

That was as lame as a kid pointing out your grammatical errors to avoid being logic fucked. You must be a real idiot to be impressed by such childish talk

That was as lame as a kid pointing out your grammatical errors to avoid being logic fucked. You must be a real idiot to be impressed by such childish talk
Validity is never childish 0_0

No that's you for thinking a 'weird looking head' is a good insult and by calling Cody 'Cogar'. Seriously what the fuck made you think that was cool?

Thanks for a full video of this.

IF he actually said shit about Dom's cardio he already lost

No that's you for thinking a 'weird looking head' is a good insult and by calling Cody 'Cogar'. Seriously what the fuck made you think that was cool?

It is a weird looking head. Look at his fucking ears. Looks like a hybrid between a giant rat and a beaver

I don't think anything is as embarrassing as that guy wearing a dress shirt with bugs on them. How old is he, 10?
he wears the weirdest shirts tbh
I like the bug one tho....

Also , it exposed Dom's one note condascending affect

Cogar KOing Dom will be satifying as fuck

OMG... how can anyone pick who won that convo?

They were both awesome! this waz an amazing presser to witness! Love em both for it.

Back