THE FUCK en he?

been reading DMF posts for over 10 years, haven't understood any of them.

first letterman after 9/lI , if you watched this on tv you weren't the same

you can skip that if you're looking for the tunes, but I ride my bike to Choteau. and I eat avenue J

been reading DMF posts for over 10 years, haven't understood any of them.

hHaha, ..ten years, you know that ain't true. you had an off night where we lined up and you farted on the church pew. And don't think I haven't followed you Russ, that shit that spilled out in the defunct exercise forum, who had your back then man?

you can skip that if you're looking for the tunes, but I ride my bike to Choteau. and I eat avenue J

Bike? What year and model? With your word play you have to be riding something from the 70s or 80s I'm thinking panhead?

Bike? What year and model? With your word play you have to be riding something from the 70s or 80s I'm thinking panhead?

1980 black Schwinn, the girl model, with the bell and the basket, the wicked witch, I rode to Choteau on that bike a couple dozen times, one way.

There's a sauerkraut treat at 2 minutes you keen observers who sprech

hHaha, ..ten years, you know that ain't true. you had an off night where we lined up and you farted on the church pew. And don't think I haven't followed you Russ, that shit that spilled out in the defunct exercise forum, who had your back then man?
This is pretty lyrical. I think I could make a song out of this.

Since we are in the music forum, every DMF post sounds like a Mars Volta lyric.

Back