Shoop The Froot Shoop thread! Shoop dem froots and veggies!

Salt Bae

11bpuls.jpg

28tvqio.jpg
saltbae_salt1a.jpg
I got some love for this in a thread about TJ being the saltiest UFC fighter in history <45>

many agree Luke is still saltier

This idea was born during the ISL round 2. As a healthy start to 2019, the exposure to this froot shoop thread should lead sherbros to consume more produce.

Instead of simply inserting fruits and veggies into an existing image, you recreate an image using only fruits and veggies.

For example, here is @Sansnom av recreated as a froot shoop.
View attachment 503303 View attachment 503311

Here is Khabib

View attachment 503315

Here are some templates to get you started. More in the second post.

View attachment 503317 View attachment 503319 View attachment 503321 View attachment 503327 View attachment 503325 View attachment 503323

@bigwaverider @Myrddin Wild @jei @Sansnom @Buff @Norman Khabib @in the liver @Empty Emp @HughPhug @Anung Un Rama @Cowboy Cerroliveira @Arqueto176 get in here and make froots great again.
Omfg...genius.

This is a real visual spectacle, I think you could've done a better job with the tomatoes (still good though) but the work you did with the chickpeas makes up for it. Weird concept with the tins of food.

One question, what is the cage made out of? I used AN SALD in mine but yours looks more substantial

This is a real visual spectacle, I think you could've done a better job with the tomatoes (still good though) but the work you did with the chickpeas makes up for it. Weird concept with the tins of food.

One question, what is the cage made out of? I used AN SALD in mine but yours looks more substantial

Haha thanks for the feedback bro. The cage is made of asparagus lol

Last edited:
Some really funny stuff in this thread!

wow too much good frooties! I want quote many but I cannot learn how to edit it simple.

By JehuGOAT

Cdc1qHk.jpg

@Jehanumma on Instagram.

Back