Shoop The Froot Shoop thread! Shoop dem froots and veggies!

Fun to make but took over 3 hrs :cool:

2vmbr89.jpg

168vk75.jpg

Holy fuck dude... This might be the best one yet!!

<{outtahere}>

Amazing!

you guys have already influenced high end horology. this piece will probably retail for $150k.

rmfruta4.jpg

I wish I had more time to do these, have so many ideas...
I'm working on another, but the time involved is definitely an obstacle I can rarely ... justify? :(

Going to finish it tonight, I don't want the thread to die when it's universally considered a classic

Last edited:

You did some great shops Buff - i enjoyed them. You are still crazy though based on that vegan/vegetarian thread from last week. No hard feelings at all. ✌️

You did some great shops Buff - i enjoyed them. You are still crazy though based on that vegan/vegetarian thread from last week. No hard feelings at all. ✌️

Haha! Nice one man!

Ain't that some ironic shit... We fell out, and then came together over fruit and veg... You caught me on a bad day and subject there!

Save the fuckin trees brah. My new motto. Save dem trees... Froot is life.

Haha! Nice one man!

Ain't that some ironic shit... We fell out, and then came together over fruit and veg... You caught me on a bad day and subject there!

Save the fuckin trees brah. My new motto. Save dem trees... Froot is life.

Haha - that’s hilarious !! I didn’t even think of the irony of the fruits and veg ! We all have days where we can be very difficult - have a good one.

Back