Shoop The Froot Shoop thread! Shoop dem froots and veggies!

It's so satisfying... Took me a couple to work out the form and stuff, and to figure out what goes where... But now I'm so happy with the later ones I've done.

People I show them to in real life are deeply, deeply unimpressed! haha!
I remember showing people some of the MS Paints I did a couple years back, they didn't get it or find it amusing or understand why I'd spend a couple of hours doing it!

1547549913625.png

The veteran voice of the Octagarden!
Bruce-Buffer-display-image.jpg

Last edited:
{<buffer} lmao, he got super excited for that night
Oh ok. Upon first look it seems like it’s a fighter just chillin leaning back against the cage with his arm resting on the top of the cage and his other arm picking his teeth with a toothpick. Never looked at the spoiler.

<CanYouSeeMeNow> someone do Bork Laser & Roe Jogan please!! It's actually a moving .gif but I'm sure a master shooper can get a good still image

Nice one. Someone please do Cecile People’s combat referee pose.
Trust me bro... It's easier than you think to do the form...

1. Choose a similar colour background
2. Add the image you're shopping to the top for reference
3. Make the body
4. Make the limbs
5. Make the head
6 Fingers + Face
7. Crop

I got a couple of things I need to make... Just taking a day off shooping to rest my eyes... But I actually can't believe how much fun, or easy to learn... All the shoops are amazing so far... Everyone is learning from each other too because it's a new thing.

Awesome.

3. Make the body
4. Make the limbs
5. Make the head
6 Fingers + Face
7. Crop

I got a couple of things I need to make... Just taking a day off shooping to rest my eyes... But I actually can't believe how much fun, or easy to learn... All the shoops are amazing so far... Everyone is learning from each other too because it's a new thing.

Awesome.
Same here I’m having fun with this, just not enough time to shoop as much as I want to.

3. Make the body
4. Make the limbs
5. Make the head
6 Fingers + Face
7. Crop

Awesome.

howtodraw2.png

Thread delivers and then some!
giphy.gif

*not my work, I cannot contribute to such greatness

Last edited:
This is so much fun... Quick learning curve too!

picsart_01-12-02-19-05-jpg.503629
The quality in this thread is intimidating, but when I saw your shoop I had to make something <Eek2.0>

34osbd4.jpg

ESzgRjxUKRiGFkadIAJmldMYom3QyAtJVRLqeSZi4pM.gif

Last edited:
The quality in the early part of this thread is staggering, but when I saw your shoop I had to make something

34osbd4.jpg

OMG! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Man, i cant find the gif, but thats about the funniest thing I've seen all day... Amazing!

OMG! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Man, i cant find the gif, but thats about the funniest thing I've seen all day... Amazing!
I've added the gif to the post, I didn't think about doing it before :cool:

btw the tongue is a fruit stripe which is a chewing gum candy thing

Last edited:
Fun to make but took over 3 hrs :cool:

2vmbr89.jpg

168vk75.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, these are awesome.............<45>
the thread was so far above my expectations I knew I had to make some good ones myself

run out of steam for today though, the fine manipulation of fruit and veg has tired me out o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back