The Frank Mir Curse

Against a guy that was out on his feet by his own doing by pounding on Brock for a full round. I know you're a big Lesnar fan but that fight was a precursor to how his last 2 went.

The fight showcased that Brock, a guy with very limited striking, knew to drop to a defensive position when one of the most powerful punchers in the entire world is clipping you and closing the distance to finish you. It also showcased that Brock was durable enough to take Carwins GnP, come back in the second round and finish him with a submission.

Carwin had never been finished or even lost a fight before Brock.

Carwin had finished every single one of his previous opponents before he fought Brock.

If Lesnar would have stood his ground against Shane...he would have almost certainly lost that fight.

Instead he did the smart thing and drew Carwin to the ground and covered up....which led to Carwin gassing himself out trying to finish Lesnar....which led to a submission victory for Brock.

Great win for Lesnar...and if it were anyone other than Lesnar winning that fight in a similar way...there would be no reason to explain this to you.

I guess Anderson is lucky that that time he challenged Mir that the fight didn't happen

And Anderson still got the beating of a lifetime from Chael just for talking about it....

Cormier better watch it here. He wants to drop to 205 to fight Jones if he beats Mir. Hasn't he been warned by his doctor that weight cutting could be a serious threat to his health?

Brock got a career ending disease after beating Mir...don't act like the curse can't do these things.

Carwin hasnt won a fight since mir fight, jds might want to consider a career change.

I guess Anderson is lucky that that time he challenged Mir that the fight didn't happen

And Anderson still got the beating of a lifetime from Chael just for talking about it....

Lmao, The second paragraph got me

suspicious-nod-yes.gif

So basically Cormier will beat Mir....and then lose his next fight.

I dont think that its so shocking consideirng Mir is always a top HW and once someone beats him...they face tougher fighters.

Im curious if he's the only one.

Mir will beat cormier. mir is the most underrated dude in mma jesus christ he has great striking second only to the elites, and his bjj is the best not to mention his insane new power

I was originally thinking Cormier could've beat Jones, but forgot about the curse. If Frank or Daniel don't get injured and this fight doesn't happen...Daniel is FUCKED.

And it sucks everyone will think Jon Jones will have just destroyed a beast opponent when in reality it was the curse that destroyed Daniel.

Mir will beat cormier. mir is the most underrated dude in mma jesus christ he has great striking second only to the elites, and his bjj is the best not to mention his insane new power

Dude.. no..

Great win for Lesnar...and if it were anyone other than Lesnar winning that fight in a similar way...there would be no reason to explain this to you.

Well you don't know what my opinions on other fights would be I just gave mine about that particular one. I don't mind seeing Brock get beat up but I really don't give a shit he came from pro wrestling. I'd hate on someone like Reem twice as hard because he's failed a test while Lesnar never has.

Cormier should get another "Dion Starling" type person after Mir to see if he can beat the curse.

anyone else notice that werdum beats alot of people that beat crocop lol? as for the mir curse that is some crazy stuff.

method=get&s=daniel-cormier-steven-seagal.jpg

The evidence is now overwhelming and DC has enlisted Seagal. If anyone can break the curse it's Seagal.

seems legit to me.

Back