The Fox v. Trump Divorce Is On

Fox never liked Trump not in 2016 and not now... He's not a traditional GOP politician. A few of their opinionated talk show people are huge Trumpers... but in general they are not for Trump. Not sure how people missed this

Lol, man the back peddling of trump supporters on here are ridiculous .

Last edited:
Fox News was always republican establishment channel except for their prime time lineup.

Establishment republicans would rather have career politician like biden than outsider like trump

Yup. One of the first steps is calling critical news outlets enemies of the people. As a Nicaraguan it’s sad watching America turn to this. I blame the old democrat/republican establishment more then I blame Trump seeing how they set up the foundation, the walls, the roof and plumbing. All trump did was paint the house.

I respect the imagery.

It's impossible to imagine a human being less honorable, less mature, or more pathetic than Trump.

Sadly..........................

His base thinks that he is the opposite of what you are saying about him.

Fox never liked Trump not in 2016 and not now... He's not a traditional GOP politician. A few of their opinionated talk show people are huge Trumpers... but in general they are not for Trump. Not sure how people missed this

What a dumb post. You cultists really do live in your own made up reality.

Yeah we all must’ve missed it because hannity, Ingraham, judge Jeanie, tucker were in the way of his nuts.

This is gonna be fun.

48d.gif

What a dumb post. You cultists really do live in your own made up reality.

Yeah we all must’ve missed it because hannity, Ingraham, judge Jeanie, tucker were in the way of his nuts.
That’s what a literary said Kong .. no wonder why you been banned before

That’s what a literary said Kong .. no wonder why you been banned before

Kong aside, can't people see what's up when following a guy who tells you to not watch the network while he tweets out CTs from the same channel on the same day?

When the real estate guy tells you to go to OAN and Newsmax and their numbers skyrocket, that should tell you something.......

They’re Eating each other alive. All because of that imbecile Trump. Fantastic stuff
You love to see it.

Trump is actually going to make good on his promise of making America great again...by fracturing the Republican base and ensuring that Democrats never lose another Presidential election again.

4a4.gif

curisous whats behind fox' desicion
weird move by them and possibly stupid
it came all of a sudden

I thought Megan quit because of.that lucrative deal she got...

Anyway, I have no dog in this fight..

Fuck corporate media
Corporate media certainly has it's problems... lots of them. However, it also produces the majority of good reporting in the world. I mean, what would a world w/o corporate media look like? Just two dozen different versions of Project Veritas and hundreds of yahoos spinning their crap on YT? No thanks.

Last edited:
Donald dump turns on every and anybody we all know its all about his orange selfless soul.

Back