The Fox v. Trump Divorce Is On

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, I guess this will be Drumpy's fourth divorce...

Inside sources (the best kind) say the Donner was pissed at Fox calling Arizona for Biden on Election Night. Tbf, I do think the call was too early. But also, tbf, the call held up.

But regardless, it looks like His Orangeness has his eyes on setting up shop in a right wing news platform that is not Fox-- or maybe creating his own digital platform.

Rupert Murdoch doesn't seem happy about the potential competition, and so the Smack Down is on... most notably, Fox News hosts have been consistently pushing back against soon-to-be ex-President's fraudulant claims about election fraud.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I think we will see Hannity and a few of the other Fox opinion hosts follow Trump to wherever he lands (unless he lands in prison, of course).

I also think we are going to look back at 2020 as a major turning point in American media. People kind of take it for granted, but for 15 years, Fox News has had a virtual monopoly on right-wing broadcasting. I think this has benefited the GOP in a major way over that time span, as conservatives have, more-or-less, thought and voted as one hegemonic bloc. This is especially obvious when you compare them to liberals with their endless internal arguments and factional squabbles.

My guess is that we are heading into an era in which there is more parity on the left and the right, in that both sides are going to be similarly fragmented.

Last edited:
bac49bebe03b62d30ca9fc48f82a9da809-biden.rsquare.w700.png

Any venture into news will flop

It would be awesome if he tried to start his own network. Would be terrible.

I knew sooner or later Trump would dump Fox. He has Newsmax and OAN now to fawn over him until they turn on him.

Fox never liked Trump not in 2016 and not now... He's not a traditional GOP politician. A few of their opinionated talk show people are huge Trumpers... but in general they are not for Trump. Not sure how people missed this

Just look in the mirror

It says a lot about Trump that even his most ardent supporters can't muster more than "I know you are but what is he?" in his defense.

I mean...this is basically your go-to that you use in every thread to defend daddy when you're not smart enough (and he's not defensible enough) to actually make an argument.

Fox never liked Trump not in 2016 and not now... He's not a traditional GOP politician. A few of their opinionated talk show people are huge Trumpers... but in general they are not for Trump. Not sure how people missed this

It’s true that Fox News’s allegiance is mainly to the Republican Party. But those opinionated talk shows are kind of their bread and butter.

What do you see happening with those guys like Hannity who have gone all in on Trump in the post Trump aftermath? Do they just slowly withdraw their support for Trump or do they eventually leave Fox News for something else?

Back