the forum is dead

The UJAC
i was last night after ufc 41, and i

Uhh, i was drinking last night and up until about 6 am when the final UFC results came through. Not to mention i was the only fucking mod on for 566 users or something so i kinda felt obligated to stay. Did I get a thanks, no i got a couple of sarcastic comments about people actually being able to watch it...fuckers.

Its 2:30pm and in about half an hour that'll be me out for the night. Gonna get drunk today, oh fucking hell yeah.

i did have some gin an tonic before, and a corona too.

drunk.gif

Originally posted by The Ujac
im gona get wasted tonight......and on tuesday coz my parents are going to germany......so its gonna be parthhhaaaaayyyyyyyyy time!

p.s. im only 19 so dont laugh :)

...are there any signs of pubic hair yet?

Originally posted by The Ujac
im gona get wasted tonight......and on tuesday coz my parents are going to germany......so its gonna be parthhhaaaaayyyyyyyyy time!

p.s. im only 19 so dont laugh :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I wish I could get drunk tonight but I have a Gurgel BJJ seminar...

Well, it's nearly 5.00am and I've drunk a 1150ml bottle of rum.

Fuck you foreign cunts. Je benti peca matarina.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Uhh, i was drinking last night and up until about 6 am when the final UFC results came through. Not to mention i was the only fucking mod on for 566 users or something so i kinda felt obligated to stay. Did I get a thanks, no i got a couple of sarcastic comments about people actually being able to watch it...fuckers.

Its 2:30pm and in about half an hour that'll be me out for the night. Gonna get drunk today, oh fucking hell yeah.
thank you j-garden.

Back