Movies THE FLASH (Final Trailer, post #907; First Reactions, post #866)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tv gurl is too
Mexican Supergirl?
DZTXhmC.gif

The Supergirl they have on TV is already spot on.

Yeah 5 yrs ago. Too old now plus needs some curves only a latina can provide. Plus this tv supergurl isnt slutty enough.

There going with the multiverse argument for this? And also why can't they find a blonde guy to play the
Barry Allen? The same with Aquaman is it going
to be the same stupid argument.
Doesnt sell tickets. Too outdated but i here ya. I like these new modern interpretations. Just wish marvel disney would go full ULTIMATE MARVEL. that would literally blow everyone mainstream mind.

Too old now plus needs some curves only a latina can provide. Plus this tv supergurl isnt slutty enough.

You think in this day and age they'll really exploit her curves and make her properly slutty? As much as I would like that I highly doubt it'll happen.

You think in this day and age they'll really exploit her curves and make her properly slutty? As much as I would like that I highly doubt it.
This is DC not disney. Never forget DC gave us Gal WW and disney nothing

Well the only good is blck widow in iron mn2. Then the fggot disney high ups got hold of it and in endgame she was disgusting.

This is DC not disney. Never forget DC gave us Gal WW and disney nothing

Well the only good is blck widow in iron mn2. Then the fggot disney high ups got hold of it and in endgame she was disgusting.

She was hella hot in Avengers 1. Then got progressively more gross.

Iron Man 2 - 2010
Avengers - 2012
End Game - 2019

She got older.
And her role changed as the series went on and they kept dealing with world ending type threats. She's not going to seduce Ultron or Thanos.

but lol at her being "gross"
GTFO

wait, no one has any comments about Keaton reprising his role as Batman?

They need to do a The Spectre Movie. Throw in Trigon, Etrigan, Constantine and get Guillermo to Direct. Do it right and you have on your hands a better movie than all the rest.

<LikeReally5>

Wha?

GTFOH.. You'd sniff her dirty drawers circa 2021 given the chance ya putz. lol

Update: April 19, 2021

Michael Keaton Confirmed to Return as Batman in Andy Muschietti's THE FLASH Movie

wjReVKd.jpg

Michael Keaton’s talent agency, ICM Partners, has confirmed the actor will return as Batman in The Flash. The superhero film officially kicked off production in London on Monday, as revealed in an Instagram post from director Andrés Muschietti.

As TheWrap first exclusively reported, Keaton was in talks to return to the role of Batman after nearly 30 years, to appear alongside Ezra Miller in Warner Bros.’ The Flash.

But Keaton set the fandom on fire last month when he hinted in an interview with Deadline that he might not do The Flash because of his concerns about COVID-19.

“To be honest with you, you know what worries me more than anything about all this stuff? It’s COVID,” Keaton said at the time. “I’m more concerned. I keep my eye more on the COVID situation in the UK than anything. That will determine everything, and so that’s why I’m living outside the city here on 17 acres, staying away from everybody, because the COVID thing has got me really concerned. So, that’s my first thing about all projects. I look at it and go, is this thing going to kill me, literally? And you know, if it doesn’t, then we talk.”

The Flash will explore what Keaton’s version of Batman has been up to since we last saw him. Loosely based on the 2011 DC Comics crossover event Flashpoint — previously announced as the film’s title at Comic-Con 2017 — the story sees Ezra Miller’s Barry Allen travel back in time to prevent the death of his mother. The result? Allen inadvertently creates another universe protected by Keaton’s Batman, now 30 years older.

The Flash will be released on Nov. 4, 2022.

https://www.thewrap.com/michael-keaton-confirmed-batman-the-flash/

Those greasy mother fuckers, using Keaton to try and wrangle in those of us who couldn’t possibly give two shits about an Ezra Miller Flash film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back