Movies THE FLASH (Final Trailer, post #907; First Reactions, post #866)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Nolans Batman movies but never been in love with Bales Batman as i do with Affleck version of Batman. Bad movies but the only thing that stood out was Affleck as Batman. He lookes so much like in the comics.

Love Nolans Batman movies but never been in love with Bales Batman as i do with Affleck version of Batman. Bad movies but the only thing that stood out was Affleck as Batman. He lookes so much like in the comics.
The first priority for Snyder when casting Batman was that he had to be taller and naturally larger than Henry Cavill.

He wanted it to be noticeable to the audience that when close to close, Superman would have to look up at Batman when talking.

The first priority for Snyder when casting Batman was that he had to be taller and naturally larger than Henry Cavill.

He wanted it to be noticeable to the audience that when close to close, Superman would have to look up at Batman when talking.
Alright so you know your movies. How many hours of new footage will we see in Snyder cut of Justice League? I was so dissapointed what they did with Batman, he was pathetic in that movie.

Alright so you know your movies. How many hours of new footage will we see in Snyder cut of Justice League? I was so dissapointed what they did with Batman, he was pathetic in that movie.
Isn't it supposed to be four hours long? That is why I doubt it will be released as a stand-alone. I think it will be releases like a mini-series to be watched in chunks.

I don't think Batman was pathetic. He was exactly what you were told he was going to be in the trailer: a coach first.

- His quip to Barry about his super power being "rich" is honest. He knew the fight ahead is way beyond his abilities. Therefore, he needed to draft the best team. When they finally fought BigBadCGI, he let everyone else (the metafolks) take the lead while he stood in the periphery plucking off the paradeamons.

- I got the sense that at the half-way point of the film, WB decided that this will be Wonder Woman's team. After all, she is a literal god and has actual training in warfare. Plus, her film made a billion dollars.

- Batman, on the other hand, is a middle-aged guy with a bad back. He can't fight CGIMonsters like the other can.

- If they continue with a Justice League Arc, I see Batman being the Bill Belichick of the JLA, not the Tom Brady of the JLA.

The only thing that bothered me about Batman in the JL movie was this:

- Bruce Wayne purchased a bank to help the Kent farm from going bankrupt. So, why didn't he cover the costs for Barry to get a good lawyer for his dad?

Update: August 22, 2020

New FLASH Concept Art Reveals the Scarlet Speedster Teaming Up with Michael Keaton's Batman

3729381.jpg

37293812.jpg

I actually thought Affleck was good in the role. It was the script that let him down.
Keaton was great as Batman, Bale was great as Bruce, but Affleck was great as both (same with Maguire/Garfield/Holand as Spiderman). It's the same ol' narrative that the studios are pushing - blame the actor, not the choices we made, for a movie failing, and we'll make a remake in 3 years and shove it down your throats.

Barry Allen from the movies IE Ezra Miller dropped a bomb that could major changes in DC properties like Flash TV series and Justice League movie. Ezra talked a lot about the multiverse and how he sees many opportunities for seeing DC hero's making appearances in flash point. It's sounding like Flash Point is going to end up being a much bigger film then originally planned who knows.

My brother bought property in dc when he was living there. Sold it for a bunch when he moved. The values skyrocketed down there for awhile.

Probably be a lot more now if those hero’s move in

Is a jewish actor superhero woke or just considered a white male?

I'm not sure anymore when I'm supposed to be mad at superhero movies/tv.

I don't think I'll like the SnyderVerse.

I am cautiously optimistic about Battinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back