Movies THE FLASH (Final Trailer, post #907; First Reactions, post #866)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affleck isnt the story here.
SelfishThreadbareGnat-size_restricted.gif

He's back

[/QUOTE]

Affleck isnt the story here.
SelfishThreadbareGnat-size_restricted.gif

He's back

Yeah, he is. Keaton coming back was pretty much a given by now. Ever since it was first rumoured, no one denied it. So we didn't even really need any offical confirmation of that. But nobody was expecting this news.

D.C. is not connected to the boys. They are to different companies
I said "like" The Boys. I just don't really want an aging Batman in a CW type thing, because apart from Dynasty which is awesome tongue in cheek humour, that network sucks.

Flashpoint film.

So, he will have a cameo alongside the others that played Batman?

If they're going to keep Robert P as the new Batman in future films, then they can use Flashpoint to bring together other universe Batman to this one...thus successfully replacing Ben A in future movies.

If they do Flashpoint properly, it can be one heck of a movie!

I said "like" The Boys. I just don't really want an aging Batman in a CW type thing, because apart from Dynasty which is awesome tongue in cheek humour, that network sucks.
That's true. Are you excited about Matt Reeves Batman?

That's true. Are you excited about Matt Reeves Batman?
I'll watch, but not particularly fussed. When Affleck was cast as the older Batman I went nuts...like him as an actor and I'm a (username checks out) massive Kevin Smith fan and a massive Batman fan so I loved it.

They have in the comics which I thought was a disaster. Doomsclock could have been so much better
Can you explain? I loved the graphic novel and the movie, loved Trent Reznor doing the music in the TV show but got kind of lost.

I'll watch, but not particularly fussed. When Affleck was cast as the older Batman I went nuts...like him as an actor and I'm a (username checks out) massive Kevin Smith fan and a massive Batman fan so I loved it.
I liked Bens Batman he felt more what I expect in a a older batman, I just had one problem with him and That's batman went full punisher on people I didnt like that

I don't mind Afflec as Batman. I'm just surprised they didn't go with a black guy this time

Like. When I saw your username I was wondering
if you got that from Chasing Amy my favourite
movie of his yet still haven't seen Clerks so that
could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back