Movies THE FLASH (Final Trailer, post #907; First Reactions, post #866)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell would that a good thing when the best by far marvel movie in the past 5 or so years was made by Sony, actually two.
Into the Spiderverse was awesome. But the credit for the success for the Tom Holland Spider-Man trilogy largely goes to Marvel Studios who were in charge creatively for the films while Sony mainly co-produced it and have the movie/distribution rights.

I feel confident that Miller is not going to be doing hard time for stealing a couple bottles of booze.

I would assume that WB still wants to replace Miller. Miller is not a big star and they are not worth the trouble.

Miller did not, in fact, get 20 years hard time for stealing a couple of bottles of alcohol.

The 'Flash' actor will serve one year of probation and pay a fine and agreed not to consume alcohol if it interferes with their employment and continue mental health treatment.

There was also a small fine. ^^

There has been a lot to keep up with for Miller but as far as I know, Miller has now dealt with all the o/s criminal charges against them. There could still be ongoing criminal investigations but I think that all the actual changes have now been dealt with.

Miller looks to be available to promote the Flash movie and continue in the role if WB so chooses. Whether or not they want to be in business with a Miller is to be determined.

Miller seems like a lot of risk for somebody who could be easily replaced but WB may see it differently.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...er-trespassing-plea-deal-approved-1235298780/

Miller did not, in fact, get 20 years hard time for stealing a couple of bottles of alcohol.

The 'Flash' actor will serve one year of probation and pay a fine and agreed not to consume alcohol if it interferes with their employment and continue mental health treatment.

There was also a small fine. ^^

There has been a lot to keep up with for Miller but as far as I know, Miller has now dealt with all the o/s criminal charges against them. There could still be ongoing criminal investigations but I think that all the actual changes have now been dealt with.

Miller looks to be available to promote the Flash movie and continue in the role if WB so chooses. Whether or not they want to be in business with a Miller is to be determined.

Miller seems like a lot of risk for somebody who could be easily replaced but WB may see it differently.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...er-trespassing-plea-deal-approved-1235298780/

They gave The Rock the boot, and he's umpteen times a bigger star. No Way they keep Miller around.

Update: February 10, 2013

First Official Poster for THE FLASH; First Official Trailer to Debut During Super Bowl

FonuRwIacAEMjrm

Weird.
I really don't get how they go forward with this movie with all of the shit surrounding the main actor. With promotion being so big of a part of these blockbuster movies, how do you have this weirdo at the front of it all?

Also, what's with the Bat Plane? I thought Keaton had dropped out?

^ It kinda looks like a fan-made poster. They really made a point to not Ezra's face be seen but it just feels weird that the character looks so tiny. More apt for an Ant-Man poster.
Everyone is going to go to that film just to see Batman.
Dropped out of what? The entire thing is already filmed?

There's been reports that he was removed from post-credit stuff that was supposed to tease upcoming potential projects which are no longer happening due to the DC shakeup. I can't remember reading anything that his role in the movie-proper has been changed in any significant capacity.

He could barely move in 89 Batman with that suit.

Yeah I understand. But maybe a more creative way of doing it instead of full CGI? It might be the dc directors that are choosing bad cgi because the new Suicide Squad had awesome cgi/special effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back