Movies THE FLASH (Final Trailer, post #907; First Reactions, post #866)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still needs to be replaced after this movie
Everything indicates he is done after this movie IF it gets released, sounds like other board members/directors are doing what they can to have this cancelled despite Zaslav wanting to release it because of how the test screenings have gone.

An easy way to recast that I still don't see them doing is, depending on how it follows the comics is when the flash returns to the "main" timeline he is Grant Gustin to end the movie.

Last edited:
Ezra Miller's career is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy;)

I am not sure why Miller's career would be dead. The Hawaii charges seem to have been resolved. The Vermont felony burglary charge apparently relates to them stealing some alcohol. Likely not a major case. I have no idea if the "Miller is running a cult" stuff will come to anything. Could be really really serious or it might be nothing.

Miller has said a bunch of weird things on social media. They have apologized and claimed that they are entering treatment.

Mel Gibson, Louis CK, Shia LeBeouf, James Franco, etc. are all still getting work. Terrence Howard is definitely insane and he is getting gigs.

This is not a "what about" argument. I am simply pointing out that few actors actually get cancelled. Most apologize, take a hit in their careers, and continue to get work. Kevin Spacey and Armie Hammer (so far) are more the exceptions.

If the Flash is a huge hit next summer and Miller does not get into any more trouble in the meantime (skepticism warranted), I don't see any reason why they will not continue to work.

Personally, I would be more than happy for Miller to get dropped from every single thing that they are doing.

I guess you can commit like 10 felonies if you can make a studio money.

All the disney bots and disney cans hate that FLASH is on...
Haters gonna hate
War WB Flash
F disney, sty woke

I am not a big fan of Miller. He doesn't even seem to be a woke person. He preys on the weakest people of that community.

Everything indicates he is done after this movie IF it gets released, sounds like other board members/directors are doing what they can to have this cancelled despite Zaslav wanting to release it because of how the test screenings have gone.

An easy way to recast that I still don't see them doing is, depending on how it follows the comics is when the flash returns to the "main" timeline he is Grant Gustin to end the movie.
Great minds think alike
Then I fail to see why Ezra's antics would get in the way of that, just cut a reveal at the end where Flash realizes he somehow looks different as a result too

never understood the Ezra hate he seems like a chill dude , glad they are sticking with him

never understood the Ezra hate he seems like a chill dude , glad they are sticking with him
I understand the anger with him. He certainly does not seem chill at all. That appears to be a façade and he seems to be a very volatile person, with some deep seeded issues that if he does not address and get help with, is going to end him up in jail.

That said I am certain due to him being trans, there is an additional level of hate from some, which is unwarranted.

Lol at chill. he choke slammed a woman and supposedly brandished a firearm on a few occasions.
The throat-based takedown was performed with proper and careful technique in response to a direct threat to his safety. He’s a red blooded American who has the god given right to wield various weapons.

I'm probably the only person who thought he was decent in Justice League but they need to cancel this shit. Johnny Depp gets dragged through the mud and loses his spot in 2 franchises yet this wacked out walking shitshow can assault woman and threaten them as well as have some weird ass cult and they still don't want to eat the cash.

Just make him disappear for a year and bring him back for the movie promotion. Say he went to rehab/psych treatment and is all better now. I don't think they will cancel the movie. It's too important to set up their future universe.

Update: October 20, 2022

George MacKay Rumored to Replace Ezra Miller as the Flash in Future DCEU Appearances

warner_bros.discovery_quer_george_mackay_para_substituir_ezra_miller_como_o_flash_apontam_rumores.jpg

There's unsurprisingly a very real lack of interest in seeing Ezra Miller take centre stage in The Flash all things considered. Now, with them currently facing decades behind bars in a felony burglary trial, it's obvious Warner Bros. needs to move on from Miller.

The Fastest Man Alive should be recast, and there are rumblings online that the studio is zeroing in on 1917 star George MacKay. While we're taking this with a pinch of salt for now, the actor would be a phenomenal choice to replace Miller and is far more in line with the comic book version of The Flash.

MacKay received widespread critical acclaim for his work in Sam Mendes' Oscar-winning movie, and he's since starred in the likes of Munich - The Edge of War, The Trick, and I Came By.

How Warner Bros. would go about recasting Miller is hard to say. It could be done with relatively little fanfare or at the end of The Flash. They did recently report to set for reshoots, so when the DC Extended Universe is reset, the controversial actor's take on the hero could have a new face.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter (via CBR), an anonymous Warner Bros. Discovery insider revealed that David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick, who penned Aquaman, has already finished a script for a sequel to The Flash, provided it "does well."

https://comicbookmovie.com/the_flas...-ezra-miller-as-barry-allen-a197406#gs.fo7q6d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back