The Fix is In, Bet the House on Reyes

Part of me thinks, "naw, the UFC wouldn't be that stupid, would they?" The other part of me thinks that they make ready to post graphics, just like they make ready to wear championship shirts so they can be ready for any outcome. Someone was simply doing a test to see where it would show up on the screen and didn't know it was being broadcast.

But if Reyes does win...

e6xhbq3zrkf41.jpg
Well I'll be god damned...

<TheWire1>

why is Kermit drinking decaf?
caffine keeps him awake at night, really pisses miss piggy off, so no nookie for kermit on the caffine...

she fine with coke and mdma though...
<Gordonhat>

They need to start feeding underdogs STEROIDS. Everyone loves the underdog story.

Not as bad as superbowl champ hoodies that had the losing team on it.
If its legit its probably the company getting everything ready so that it doesnt matter who wins they have the material ready.

I’m comparing it to NFL, NBA, MLB.
You know, non bush league sports since they actually get their information right.

UFC can’t even list the correct champion for fuck sake.

Any other stupid questions you want to ask?

Right. . .

Those leagues have their fuck up's and "Bush League" moments too. I have witnessed all kinds of technical difficulties in the other sports. Plus the players aren't always professional either as they will brawl or get in trouble for using racial slurs amoung other dumb shit.

You're just being a contrarian hipster because you want to sound like you know more by hating on the number one org. I watch a lot of other sports and the UFC's presentation and production value is on par with the NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA.

i've noticed more caption errors ever since ESPN took over but this particular one is glorious

I’m comparing it to NFL, NBA, MLB.
You know, non bush league sports since they actually get their information right.

UFC can’t even list the correct champion for fuck sake.

Any other stupid questions you want to ask?

Right. . .
You mean the NFL, where coaches and teams do this...

and this...

and this...

The NFL never gets their info wrong, they just purposely and willfully influence research on brain damage, nothing bush league about that...

The MLB, who overlooked one of the most notorious steroid era's in all of pro sports history in favor of ratings, that has now permanently marred the all time homerun record. One of the most premier record in all of pro sports. And, who is now on the heels of a major sign stealing scandal that directly affected the outcome of it's World Series, one of the most prominent series in all of pro sports. A league that literally is peppered with scandal dating back as far as the late 1800's and early 1900's, nothing bush league about that...

The NBA, who had it's referee game fixing scandals, in which the ref in question openly admitted to fixing games, and also pointed to a number of games and series that should be re-examined for game fixing by the NBA. A league who's own commissioner actively participated in a draft fixing in 1985, and who assisted in the outright shady sale of the Seattle Supersonics to Oklahoma. Not a thing bush league about that..

Last edited:
Due to your Nostradamus prediction I have placed a wager. Thank you for a glimpse into the future!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200207-163502_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200207-163502_Chrome.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 3
UFC is so bush league, it’s not even funny.

This is why they’ll never be considered real sports entertainment
Or the whole "barefoot in my underwear" look. If someone says mma looks absurd, I can't completely disagree lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back