The Fix is in....at age 37...I'm done watching UFC

Don't blame UFC, blame the judges and the athletic commission that puts them there. Dana has made it perfectly clear that he has no control over these things or else he would do something

Jesus are you serious? The fans who scream shit like this with bad Bellator or UFC dec are sad. Yeah UFC/Bellator are gonna risk everything to get Joe Warren a win or Diego a win cause its totally worth it.

UFC always treats people that were robbed in fights as if they won that fight matchmaking wise. Ross will get a tougher opponent in his next fight.

Letting the opinion of 2 judges end your entire interest in the sport of MMA is just about the most childish thing I've ever seen lol

1370421724_pouring-out-liquor.gif

Jesus are you serious? The fans who scream shit like this with bad Bellator or UFC dec are sad. Yeah UFC/Bellator are gonna risk everything to get Joe Warren a win or Diego a win cause its totally worth it.

Thank you for showing some sense. Sometimes I feel the human race is hopeless... and then someone comes and totally redeems ourselves.

While I think the op is a bit sensationalized / knee jerk in statement, I myself am becoming increasingly disinterested in MMA - not just UFC, fwiw. Been watching UFC since day one, zst, deep, etc. This kind of shit really does leave a sour taste in ones mouth.

It is an embarrassment of a decision though.

It's called the crowd factor. No conspiracy here.

Back