The Fix is in....at age 37...I'm done watching UFC

well-bye.jpg

+1 for the Tombstone reference. I watch that movie like twice a year. Lol.

I've been all about MMA From the beginning...I'm finally done...I've never seen such shifty ref work and that decision is enough to yell conspiracy...at least with WWE People know what they are getting. Terrible Call...it's been a interesting 21 years...I'm moving on.

You're an idiot. Fix? No. Shitty judging? Yes. Go cry, baby. Life isn't fair you spoiled brat, but that doesn't mean it's fixed.

You can't leave now.. Somebody said they were going to "smash somebodies face in" for the millionth time. Somebody else said "I'm going to hurt him." You can't leave when these things are happening.

I'm sorry, TS, but we supposed to give a shit?

Fucking drama queens.

Goodbye.

2002...you guys were under a different names banned multiple times...I been here since 1997...Some of you were stains back then...don't talk shit...I'm just saying The judging and the sport is not evolving enough to warrant fair sportsmanship...Ross a legit younger talent...now drops deep in the rankings to a has been...it ain't right.

He's not deep down and what makes you think dana will give him a matchup so low down?

Hell for all we know dana agrees Ross won and will give him a top 20 fighter to put him back in contention.

I've been a fan about the same time as you and I don't think the sport has regressed at all. Just incompetent judging that needs to be fixed. Will it ever? We don't know man

The decision was bullshit obviously, but its not worth quitting mma. There's always gonna be bullshit with anything in life.

2002...you guys were under a different names banned multiple times...I been here since 1997...Some of you were stains back then...don't talk shit...I'm just saying The judging and the sport is not evolving enough to warrant fair sportsmanship...Ross a legit younger talent...now drops deep in the rankings to a has been...it ain't right.

You're being a big baby, expect to be called on it. Dana knows what just happened. He will deal with the situation.

Look at all these one word/one sentece replies.

Evidence (if you needed any more) that Sherdog is a pure wasteland. No one with an opinion, just "LOLCOMMENTFIRST".

because of diego sanchez vs ross pearson?

two barely top 10 guys? who cares who wins or loses that fight

Back