The Fix is in....at age 37...I'm done watching UFC

I don't watch wwe...but it's just as real at this point...grudge matches...guys who won't fight each other...it's bullshit..I was at ufc 40...I was at fight night Benson vs diaz...talk shit all you want...I'm done making the Fertitta brothers and Dana White rich while the fighters get fucked...it honestly ain't worth the time...people here ain't bad. I just give myself enough credit to jump ship before it completely sinks.

ignore-feel.jpg

agreed. I had big money on pearson. I got kicked in the balls. oh look I on the white sox too. they were uo 5-0 10 minutes ago. its tied....

You should become a fan again real quick, the main event is bomb

Come on dude. You love this sport because anything can happen. Do you not watch any other sports because of bad officiating? It's going to be ok. Pearson will still get his back room bonuse and all will be right, right?

lol. wow, what a drama queen.

bad decision from the judges and you lol

At least we're not like TNA with 75% of the show backstage saying fighter A is better than fighter B and they fight to a no contest.

Not really a big deal in my mind, both are far from a title shot so it means jack diddly to me. So the hometown guy won big whoop. Neither Sanchez or Pearson fights for a title so it is what it is.

I've been all about MMA From the beginning...I'm finally done...I've never seen such shifty ref work and that decision is enough to yell conspiracy...at least with WWE People know what they are getting. Terrible Call...it's been a interesting 21 years...I'm moving on.

Oh, you!

At least we're not like TNA with 75% of the show backstage saying fighter A is better than fighter B and they fight to a no contest.

Not really a big deal in my mind, both are far from a title shot so it means jack diddly to me. So the hometown guy won big whoop. Neither Sanchez or Pearson fights for a title so it is what it is.

that is a disgusting stance to take. It's still their livelihood and careers at stake, regardless of title implications

Well...what I think you need to fix this...is some more unnecessary...improperly used...ellipses...

... ... .... ...... .....

that is a disgusting stance to take. It's still their livelihood and careers at stake, regardless of title implications

My sarcasm is laid on lightly sir, of course it a aweful decision but it will pass because it's not on ppv and joe rogan or dana will not press for a repeal.

Honestly dude my whole post was to lighten the mood

I've been all about MMA From the beginning...I'm finally done...I've never seen such shifty ref work and that decision is enough to yell conspiracy...at least with WWE People know what they are getting. Terrible Call...it's been a interesting 21 years...I'm moving on.

It's been a good run. You've accomplished all you can as a fan. You don't wanna drag this out like some do. You're going to retire while you're still on top.

Take it easy, bro.

2002...you guys were under a different names banned multiple times...I been here since 1997...Some of you were stains back then...don't talk shit...I'm just saying The judging and the sport is not evolving enough to warrant fair sportsmanship...Ross a legit younger talent...now drops deep in the rankings to a has been...it ain't right.

That shit lost me $400. Will still watch but damn does it take away from the sport's credibility.

My sarcasm is laid on lightly sir, of course it a aweful decision but it will pass because it's not on ppv and joe rogan or dana will not press for a repeal.

Honestly dude my whole post was to lighten the mood

scatter

2002...you guys were under a different names banned multiple times...I been here since 1997...Some of you were stains back then...don't talk shit...I'm just saying The judging and the sport is not evolving enough to warrant fair sportsmanship...Ross a legit younger talent...now drops deep in the rankings to a has been...it ain't right.

Have you been a drama queen since 1997 too?

Back