The Fix is in....at age 37...I'm done watching UFC

You mean you will never watch the UFC ever again??

You cant be serious, Nathan! Think about what your UFC-watching means to us...to this family! Think about what it means to me dammit!!!

You mean you will never watch the UFC ever again??

You cant be serious, Nathan! Think about what your UFC-watching means to us...to this family! Think about what it means to me dammit!!!

Exactly. Kids today are so selfish.

you should start training UFC at age 37, get the right "promotional" team on your side and be the next womens champ.

I'm the same age and I'm kind of done with MMA to some degree. I watch it here and there. But it's been watered down a lot. Half of the fights I'm supposed to be excited for I don't even know who the fighters are. And I can't tell you how hard it is for me to get interested in anything below LW.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

I'm the same age and I'm kind of done with MMA to some degree. I watch it here and there. But it's been watered down a lot. Half of the fights I'm supposed to be excited for I don't even know who the fighters are. And I can't tell you how hard it is for me to get interested in anything below LW.

I think I'm the same. I use to watch every event I just watch one or two a month now.

so you watch more now?

Probably about the same I use to watch when I first got in to MMA a few years ago but a couple years ago I was watching more. The next event I will watch will probably be UFC175 but the card doesnt as great without Sonnen/Vitor on it :/

Complains about real fights, then watches fake ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back