The First Time Shraub Got Robbed In The UFC!

This is really just an unfortunate series of events. The ref was stopping the fight because he saw Schaub was going into open guard, which no man has yet to survive. Unfortunately the judges didn't understand what was happening (how could they. A layman understanding the nuance of Schaub's ground game would be like a dog understanding quantum physics) and awarded the fight to Nelson

He actually went for a capoeira kick and gassed out. Roy was lucky.

I enjoy the joke posting about Schaub in threads that contain an actual subject...not a fan of all these Schaub joke threads though, that shit gets watered down fast

He actually feinted the rolling thunder into a guard pull but stupid Herb stopped it before Roy jumped into guard.

Another case of the Hybrid getting robbed by incompetent refs.

I have a feeling Schaub will get robbed otnight too by the biased refs. they just cant seem to see techniques from another time zone. Need to get some real professionals in there. :(:(:(

i wonder if Meathead is behind all these Schaub threads.

Shut the fuck up.

This is my new response to all threads with a correlation of BJJ and Schaub.

Dean always knows that once it hits the ground, Schaub's opponent is literally a dead man. And the ACs and UFC don't want a death in the Octagon.

If Shraub gets robbed, could we call it a Shraubery?

Why does anyone even talk about this guy? It's like people care more about his persona than they do his fighting skills. He's shown nothing really worth talking about other than some power in his hands and getting himself KOed in hilarious fashion.

that is the point

everyone hated him so much + he failed a lot after making big claims that we learned how to love him :icon_lol:

Shut the fuck up.

This is my new response to all threads with a correlation of BJJ and Schaub.

Your calmness has been shut down. It has hapened to the best of the best, don't worry.

I always think to myself, "god it was fucking retarded to have Big Country on TUF instead of just signing him", but I've come to realize that if he wasn't, Schuab might have won the show o_o

The horror!!! :eek:

Back