The First Time Shraub Got Robbed In The UFC!

THUORN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
n2g4gg.gif

Shraub got robbed here! You can clearly see that Shraub was in the middle of a Rolling Thunder when the ref had a panic attack and stopped the fight to save Big Country's life and incorrectly disqualified Shraub for a "too dangerous" move! Its bullshit that any other fighter is allowed to do Rolling Thunders, but since Shraub is so powerful, fast and amazing he might "kill someone" with his super shut-down moves. The double standards of this sport disgusts me.

I see a .gif is there but i can't see it because It got shut down

Schaub's a lock to shut Meathead down, Dean isn't reffing to mess things up for him.

There will never be another serious Schaub thread on this board again.

TO be honest I wasn't expecting Roy to KO him in TUF finale ( i wasn't aware of his weak chin)... I was so happy when that happened...

A pH of 7 is jealous of how neutralizing Schaub is...

If it would have gone a little bit longer he would have shut down big country.

I always think to myself, "god it was fucking retarded to have Big Country on TUF instead of just signing him", but I've come to realize that if he wasn't, Schuab might have won the show o_o

There will never be another serious Schaub thread on this board again.

This exactly. Sad thing is that Schlaub is doing to himself. Even if he wins tonight I'm sure comments will be posted about how Meathead suffered from some type of disorder that has affected his eyes (eyes each having a life of their own) and how Meats came in heavy and out of shape lol.

Schaub was doing the gator roll.

Why does anyone even talk about this guy? It's like people care more about his persona than they do his fighting skills. He's shown nothing really worth talking about other than some power in his hands and getting himself KOed in hilarious fashion.

Can't blame Herb Dean. He trains BJJ, but he doesn't know all the tricks of the BJJ Phenom Brandan Schraub!

I always think to myself, "god it was fucking retarded to have Big Country on TUF instead of just signing him", but I've come to realize that if he wasn't, Schuab might have won the show o_o

Wow excellent point! The stars aligned and the universe did not want that. Nice!

Can't blame Herb Dean. He trains BJJ, but he doesn't know all the tricks of the BJJ Phenom Brandan Schraub!

This deserves the following public response....lame. lol

Back