The first time Charles Barkley went after the women of San Antonio

He jokes about them every year.
Always funny.

I have family in Philly and others in Lansdale, PA. who have met Barkley and have nothing but good things to say about him. They say he's down to earth and acts like a normal dude.

Last edited:
Charles Barkley admitted he was looking for sex during DUI arrest
Oh no, Sir Charles!

Hoops legend Charles Barkley was busted for suspected drunken driving Wednesday - and made things worse by admitting he was rushing to pick up a woman for a sex act.

"I was going to drive around the corner and get [oral sex]," the basketball Hall of Famer told police in Scottsdale, Ariz., a police report said.

He said the woman had performed the sex act for him last week and "it was the best one he had ever had," the report said.

Barkley, 45, was pulled over around 1:30 a.m. A cop saw him blow through a red light, then pull over to pick up the woman, who wasn't charged.

"I am disappointed that I put myself in that situation," Barkley said.

The burly retired superstar was seen partying at a club with ex-Giants star Michael Strahan and Jaleel White, who played the nerdy Steve Urkel on the sitcom "Family Matters."

Gossip site thedirty.com posted a credit card receipt showing Barkley paid for six bottles of booze at $300 a pop and left a respectable $350 tip.

The TNT commentator was given a blood test. A mug shot posted by thesmokinggun.com showed Barkley looking a bit scruffy and sweaty.

The police report said Barkley jokingly offered to "tattoo" a cop's name on his rear end if it would get him out of trouble.

Across the country, Hollywood star Matt Dillon, 44, was pulled over in Newbury, Vt., after cops clocked him at 106 mph, 41 mph over the limit.

The "Crash" star was pulled over at about 10 p.m. Tuesday. There was no suspicion that alcohol was involved.

Full Story
https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...kley-admitted-sex-dui-arrest-article-1.168064

Charles Barkley is the shit. Absolutely doesn't give a fuck.
Charles-Barkley-dunks-godzilla-basketball-elbow-13934560580.gif

Can anybody find a screen cap of the Sports Illustrated where he responded in the Q&A "What is your favourite animal?" with "I hate all animals" ?

Lol yea.

I think more people here were pissed about him dissing the Riverwalk.

As told by Barkley and other witnesses, Barkley, Drexler, and others went to Phineas Phoggs, a bar in Church Street Station in Orlando, Florida. A man started provoking them, and a woman that was with the group, Karen Carrington, tried to confront him, but Barkley told her to ignore him as the man just wanted to start trouble.
Then a cup of ice flew towards them, hit Carrington in the face and knocking her off her chair. That’s when Barkley decided to step in, and it ended with Lugo going through the window. Multiple witnesses said they saw Lugo throw the cup of ice, while Lugo denied it. The next day, the judge asked Barkley if he had any regrets.
“Yeah, I regret we were on the first floor.”

“I’m always a target, but I’ll never back down. The public does not have a right to do things to you. If you bother me, I’m going to whip your ass. The guy threw ice in my face, and I slammed his ass into the window. I’m not denying that. I defended myself. He got what he deserved.”
-Charles Barkley

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/1997-the-time-barkley-threw-a-guy-through-a-window/

His rant about Phoenix will be my favorite. And it makes it even funnier that he lives there

Oh no, Sir Charles!

Hoops legend Charles Barkley was busted for suspected drunken driving Wednesday - and made things worse by admitting he was rushing to pick up a woman for a sex act.

"I was going to drive around the corner and get [oral sex]," the basketball Hall of Famer told police in Scottsdale, Ariz., a police report said.

He said the woman had performed the sex act for him last week and "it was the best one he had ever had," the report said.

Barkley, 45, was pulled over around 1:30 a.m. A cop saw him blow through a red light, then pull over to pick up the woman, who wasn't charged.

The burly retired superstar was seen partying at a club with ex-Giants star Michael Strahan and Jaleel White, who played the nerdy Steve Urkel on the sitcom "Family Matters."

Gossip site thedirty.com posted a credit card receipt showing Barkley paid for six bottles of booze at $300 a pop and left a respectable $350 tip.

The TNT commentator was given a blood test. A mug shot posted by thesmokinggun.com showed Barkley looking a bit scruffy and sweaty.

The police report said Barkley jokingly offered to "tattoo" a cop's name on his rear end if it would get him out of trouble.

Across the country, Hollywood star Matt Dillon, 44, was pulled over in Newbury, Vt., after cops clocked him at 106 mph, 41 mph over the limit.

The "Crash" star was pulled over at about 10 p.m. Tuesday. There was no suspicion that alcohol was involved.

Full Story
https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...kley-admitted-sex-dui-arrest-article-1.168064

Holy shit, now I love him even more.

Oh no, Sir Charles!

Full Story
350 dollar tip will have Oheshon rustled.

As told by Barkley and other witnesses, Barkley, Drexler, and others went to Phineas Phoggs, a bar in Church Street Station in Orlando, Florida. A man started provoking them, and a woman that was with the group, Karen Carrington, tried to confront him, but Barkley told her to ignore him as the man just wanted to start trouble.
Then a cup of ice flew towards them, hit Carrington in the face and knocking her off her chair. That’s when Barkley decided to step in, and it ended with Lugo going through the window. Multiple witnesses said they saw Lugo throw the cup of ice, while Lugo denied it. The next day, the judge asked Barkley if he had any regrets.
“Yeah, I regret we were on the first floor.”

“I’m always a target, but I’ll never back down. The public does not have a right to do things to you. If you bother me, I’m going to whip your ass. The guy threw ice in my face, and I slammed his ass into the window. I’m not denying that. I defended myself. He got what he deserved.”
-Charles Barkley

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/1997-the-time-barkley-threw-a-guy-through-a-window/

His whole description on Jim Rome show was awesome too! lol.

https://foxsportsmarquette.com/fox-...y-i-would-definitely-run-him-through-a-window

"Now everybody said Charles threw a little 5′ 7” guy through a window. I said, well, let me ask you a question. When he threw that drink on me, did he think he was going to grow by the time it got on my outfit?"

"you can’t just let a random stranger just throw a drink in your face and say, you know what, I’m in the limelight, I should just let that go. That’s never going to happen. If I’m sitting around with you one night, and somebody threw a drink on me and you, we going to beat their ass down, I promise you that.”"

Everyone one of his interviews on talk shows are awesome. His interviews with Dan Patrick are great . The guy is honest and genuine and seems like a decent human being. Ya he has some flaws like gambling and stuff but he owns up to it and seems to respect everyone unless they disrespect him.

Last edited:
Barkley is a notoriously good tipper. You can tell the good guys by how they tip.
yup, and his big tipping and gambling is how he went broke, He tipped 10 grand one time after winning over 100k on the tables. and Jordan cut ties with him because Barkley revealed stories of how frugal and cheap of a tipper Jordan was. Barkley is a cool dude he doesnt hold grudges, Jordan and Tiger woods are thin skinned A holes and both dont like to tip

I still remember the story Barkley told that got Jordan mad, he said they were going to a 7 11 store and a homeless open the door for them and Barkley was going to give him I think a 20 or a 50 dollar bill and Jordan snatched the money outta of Barkleys hand and gave it back to Barkley inside and told him if that bum has enough energy to open a door he can find a job.

dammmm cold shit.

Back