International The first group to stand up to china and not succumb to greed

It's sad it had to fall to the WTA. You'd think dimplomats with all their private jet trips for climate conferences could find their way to China for this human rights issue.

Don't agree with Billy Jean King on wanting to take down Margaret Court's statue but she is right on this.

The far right is supporting the wta because they are supporting sexual abuse?

Can you clarify your position please.
Good old KarenB doing KarenB stuff.

Don't worry, pretty sure the NBA is right behind them.

<{MingNope}>

When li na won a couple grand slams, she moved up almost to the top of the highest paid women’s athletes. Her career was short lived, but she made bank and was a huge star in China. Tennis is pretty big there.
Had no idea. I never knew the NBA was but there too they started bowing down to China. It’s interesting, as I’m still stuck in the early 00s on what’s popular there. I figure soccer and ping pong. I know I’m way out of date

Good for the WTA

As if the NBA couldn't look any weaker, now women's tennis shows they have more willingness to display morals and courage even though they make nowhere near as much money as the NBA does.

When asked for comment about the WTA boycott, Lebron James was quoted as saying "They shouldn't do that without knowing all the facts they need to get educated"

Had no idea. I never knew the NBA was but there too they started bowing down to China. It’s interesting, as I’m still stuck in the early 00s on what’s popular there. I figure soccer and ping pong. I know I’m way out of date
Yeah. Yao Ming probably put bbball on the map there. Dude could ball.

Good form the WTA. Hope this leads to a boycott of the chinese olympics.

Back