The First 48

You’re thinking of a different show, because they’ve had the same narrator since the beginning. The show hasn’t changed other than the cities.

On numerous episodes, the suspects have referenced watching the show.
Anyone else find that certain cities seem to have more interesting cases? The Tulsa department has some crazy shit happen. Seems like that place must be meth head central.
Im not thinking of another show, Ive been watching since the beginning I know what show I'm talking about

Love this show. Watched it religiously from 2005-2012. Now I try to catch it when I can.

The early Miami and Memphis episodes are the best.

A must watch for any would-be criminal that's for damn sure. You can literally learn how to get away with murder.

You learn how disgusting and despicable most of these lying detectives really are .

Scary to think most of these murderers would walk free if they only shut the fuck up.

Number one lesson for anyone ever arrested for anything - never talk to a police officer for any reason, ever. Simple as that. Could save yourself from a hassle to a life sentence .

“Tell us what happened so we can help you.”

Lol

Im not thinking of another show, Ive been watching since the beginning I know what show I'm talking about
Then you misspoke, because they've never changed the narrator. And what "Ice T sound alike" are you referring to? The show literally hasn't changed since the inception, other than the cities involved.

Then you misspoke, because they've never changed the narrator. And what "Ice T sound alike" are you referring to? The show literally hasn't changed since the inception, other than the cities involved.
You should verify before you try and correct someone twice, no excuse for being wrong in the age of Google
He came in and did some special shows for them, must be right about the time I checked out
And they absolutely have changed the production of this show
The early seasons were raw and gritty like a news documentary, now its much more Hollywood slick complete with overacting from some of the cops

One thing Im glad they got rid of was filming the family when the cops contacted them to tell them their son was dead
You dont need to exploit that horrible moment for television drama

You should verify before you try and correct someone twice, no excuse for being wrong in the age of Google
He came in and did some special shows for them, must be right about the time I checked out
And they absolutely have changed the production of this show
The early seasons were raw and gritty like a news documentary, now its much more Hollywood slick complete with overacting from some of the cops
One thing Im glad they got rid of was filming the family when the cops contacted them to tell them their son was dead
You dont need to exploit that horrible moment for television drama
LOL Funny, considering you didn't bother to check it out yourself. He did ONE special episode. Ever. They still have the same narrator. And you say you haven't watched the show in years, yet you say they've changed the program? Go back and watch the old ones with Joe Shillaci and then watch the new ones. Come back and tell me which one more "Hollywood slick complete with overacting from some of the cops". I watch the show 4-5 times a week, mostly reruns from years ago but also watch the new episodes each week. It hasn't changed, except they've toned down a few things.

LOL Funny, considering you didn't bother to check it out yourself. He did ONE special episode. Ever. They still have the same narrator. And you say you haven't watched the show in years, yet you say they've changed the program? Go back and watch the old ones with Joe Shillaci and then watch the new ones. Come back and tell me which one more "Hollywood slick complete with overacting from some of the cops". I watch the show 4-5 times a week, mostly reruns from years ago but also watch the new episodes each week. It hasn't changed, except they've toned down a few things.
You were wrong bro, trying to keep arguing is just petty
Let it go, dog

Been watching this show for over a decade now, I for one think it's by far the best reality crime show on tv.

My question for you guys, do you think any would be killers or perpetrators take notes of the detectives protocols on the way they handle these crimes & your guys general overall thoughts of this show.
I like your AV

You were wrong bro, trying to keep arguing is just petty
Let it go, dog
Pot calling the kettle black. Nice.
The only one here that was wrong is you. Nothing wrong with not watching the show, but don't pretend you know what you're talking about because you watched it once, 5 years ago.

Pot calling the kettle black. Nice.
The only one here that was wrong is you. Nothing wrong with not watching the show, but don't pretend you know what you're talking about because you watched it once, 5 years ago.
Whatever you say chief
Ice T never ever evvvvverrr worked for the show, that bow tie detective doesnt overact anytime ever and they still film in standard def
Feel better now?

I like forensic files better but I have seen this and liked it

The criminals on the show are usually not the note taking types.

No, murderers don't take notes because murder is usually a crime of passion or opportunity.

Someone shot in a mugging or someone catches their partner cheating.

Most murders aren't planned in that way.

Not sure, but lately it's all been Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama.

Maybe it's because most of the homicides in the country occur in those cities.
I dug the Houston ones I liked that detective that survived a car crash and was disfigured.

Not sure, but lately it's all been Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama.

Maybe it's because most of the homicides in the country occur in those cities.
Highest murder rates in the US are St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans

I think detectives are really able to get out of difficult situations. You had to contact one private detective, he once helped me a lot. I just needed to find one person and I turned into one very good agency, they even have their own website. They helped me a lot; there it only confirms my words.

Great episode. They even declined to charge him for illegal possession of a firearm if I remember correctly

Yea I liked that episode. I enjoyed the serial killer one also, with the Peter Griffin looking dude killing hookers and was linked to a murder in the early 2000s. I think the episode was named Predator.

Back