The Fighter Who Took UFC HW Champion Francis Ngannous 0 Has Unretired From MMA

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zoumana "Alcatraz" Cisse(13-3) of France will be fighting Luc Ngeleka (5-3) of Switzerland in a Main-Event for the Paris based 100% Fight promotion on October 29th for the first time in 4 years.

His three losses came against UFC HW Adam Wieczorek (10-2), PFL HW Denis Goltsov (27-7), and Russian regional vet Dmitry Zabolotny (21-6).

Cisse last fought in October 2017 at European Beatdown 2

If he looks good still should the UFC sign him? He can't be any worse than the HWs coming off DWCS.

Those losses to Wieczorek and Zabolotny are real ugly.

Doubt he ever makes it to the UFC or even Bellator, if I'm honest. Chances are he'll lose to a prospect on the come up if he doesn't retire again.

Cisse and Ngannou fought a 2 rounds pancrace fight, Ngannou had 3 months of MMA training at the time.
Luc Ngeleka was Ngannou first fight in MMA (Cisse was in pancrace), Ngannou won by standing guillotine in the 1st round.

CISSE_Zoumana_%281%29.jpg

Those losses to Wieczorek and Zabolotny are real ugly.

Doubt he ever makes it to the UFC or even Bellator, if I'm honest. Chances are he'll lose to a prospect on the come up if he doesn't retire again.

Wieczorek isn't a bad loss. Dude's a good fighter, he's just also a good criminal (or a bad one as he got caught).

If remember right wasnt no even mma fight couldn’t gnp only 2 rd not 3 WTF cisse was exhausted n got rocked while NGannou was fresh cissen nothing for NGannou

Wieczorek isn't a bad loss. Dude's a good fighter, he's just also a good criminal (or a bad one as he got caught).
I highly disagree. He barely scrapped by Anthony Hamilton, got neutralized by Rogerio de Lima and was also losing to Bhullar before the Omoplata.

Very low upside.

This will be a one and done...nothing to see here.

Back