The fighter who hasn't lost in 11 years and is undefeated in the UFC

He's on a 10 fight win streak. He fights once a year. That is the real problem.

part-part time fighter

makes PVZ blush

speaking of pvz...how in the hell is that girl on the main card of a ppv event? why, cause she has twitter followers? shes a mediocre fighter...

He looks great everytime he fights, he just hardly fights.

Signed to the UFC in 2013 and had 6 fights so far..... that is probably why...

Pretty sure it's because even he knows his limits in MMA, why don't you?

Pretty sure they would give him a fight if he actually wanted one...

Best remember him for this...

400 × 300

Flying arm bar finish on GSP
I remember when I first saw him in the UFC I thought "this guy sounds familiar, reminds me of the guy who armbarred GSP" then I looked it up and they're one and the same. He's a bit old so can't expect too much from him but he has looked good in the fights he's shown up for. This latest lay off is about a year but that's nothing compared to the three year lay off before it so I hope he comes back in good shape.

I remember when I first saw him in the UFC I thought "this guy sounds familiar, reminds me of the guy who armbarred GSP" then I looked it up and they're one and the same. He's a bit old so can't expect too much from him but he has looked good in the fights he's shown up for. This latest lay off is about a year but that's nothing compared to the three year lay off before it so I hope he comes back in good shape.

Santos had some fame when GSP was on top with that sub, but it faded away as many people forgot. He's older so now is the time to make a run.

Back