The fighter to dethrone Jon Jones is probably not in the UFC yet.

Belfort almost finished him. It's MMA. Anything can happen.

Jon Jones is no Michael Jordan apparently. Stupid reasoning. You base athleticism on the athlete's own sport(or at least activities that is relevant to the sport that they do). moron.

thats what i was about to say literally lol. I bet you Kobe Bryant sucks at Tennis and Baseball also

Jones has incredible reflexes, flexibility, strength, balance, wrestling ability, etc...........I did just rethink this for a second though.. I think GSP, Anderson, Barao, and Aldo are probably more gifted "athletically" than jones is... I cant see Jones doing a backflip in the middle of the cage or going out and being awesome at soccer

Anderson is not particularly athletic. He's just a great striker and a great student of martial arts.

Jones will dispose of Gus and glover easily.. As long as jones redirects the game, he's invincible

Great McGregor fans invading Jones threads as well

It's not just Jones he would beat.. Honestly, I'm surprised Conor hasn't asked Dana to fight Cain yet. I could picture him (even with his torn ACL), taking that fight, letting Cain shoot for a take down and stuffing it to make a statement, then one punching Cain.

I have a hard time seeing anyone dethroning Jones at LHW. At HW he'd probably get KO'd.

LHW? Yep...

... at HW it's a different story though.
ug07e397.gif

xg01l.gif

hahaha reply of the day:p

p.s. fuck McGregor hypebeast fans.

Jones isn't a tier-1 athlete as so many of you people actually believe he is. In fact, the guy can't even jump to save his life (can't even dunk a basketball at 6'4 with an over 80" wingspan lmao). Jones is also slower than Gustafsson (Glover said this recently as well, go figure). Alex Gustafsson is very athletic and when they fight he'll show you that Jones isn't some uber-athlete, not even close in reality. Watch and see, you heard it here first.

Bro I think your right. I would love it if Gus takes the belt on Saturday.

in LHW yes, but in HW there is bunch of guy who can beat him
i also thing Weidman will beat him

thats what i was about to say literally lol. I bet you Kobe Bryant sucks at Tennis and Baseball also

Jones has incredible reflexes, flexibility, strength, balance, wrestling ability, etc...........I did just rethink this for a second though.. I think GSP, Anderson, Barao, and Aldo are probably more gifted "athletically" than jones is... I cant see Jones doing a backflip in the middle of the cage or going out and being awesome at soccer
if jones is as athletic as jose aldo being that big(220 pounds),then definetly he can carry more than 15golds in olumpics.

It's not just Jones he would beat.. Honestly, I'm surprised Conor hasn't asked Dana to fight Cain yet. I could picture him (even with his torn ACL), taking that fight, letting Cain shoot for a take down and stuffing it to make a statement, then one punching Cain.

just die

I'm a tier 1 athlete because I can dunk. and I'm not in the UFC. TS is definitely on something.

When you get more than 5 posts under your belt (colored white) then I MAY respect your opinion. See what I did there? Until then, Jones isn't a super athlete. Sorry to burst your Wonka-bubble.

Your right, he wins because of his superior skill, focus and training. Good thing he's way better at MMA then Gus.

alexander will probably get subbed, and he will takedown glover (hopefully glover tko's him) then jones will probably move to heavy (nobody left for him)

And then he will knock out JDS before beating every single guy in the ufc, blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back too. afterwards he will fly to outer space and conquer the entire evil mutant cyborg race and bring balance to the intergalactic federation. He will also unite rebel forces and beat his father once and for all. Afterwards he will come back home and nail Jenna jameson into a sex coma while Tito watches and masturbates and cries himself a river of blood. You see, I saw it all coming :)

Jones isn't a tier-1 athlete as so many of you people actually believe he is. In fact, the guy can't even jump to save his life (can't even dunk a basketball at 6'4 with an over 80" wingspan lmao). Jones is also slower than Gustafsson (Glover said this recently as well, go figure). Alex Gustafsson is very athletic and when they fight he'll show you that Jones isn't some uber-athlete, not even close in reality. Watch and see, you heard it here first.

Gus won't make it to the championship rounds. Bank on it.

Back