The fight was not a fix

Dana's Moonface

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Right guys

We have to be honest here, or we are just hypocrites

Conor was laser focused and destroyed Donald and he would beat him anytime any place

Give fighters their due even if you hate them.

I don't know how much Conor has left based on a 40 second fight?

However,it seems he is still an extremely fast starter and good finisher

I look forward to seeing him against a legit challenger, as all praise aside. Donald is old, washed up and a great stylistic match up.

No, but it was shit and proves nothing.

It proves Conor is a million miles better than Cerrone. And that haters will say anything to discredit Conor. A bit like Fedor haters claiming Rampage took a dive.

What "fight"?

Conor can throw headkicks?
Knew that too.

source.gif

Was it fixed / dive no, rigged / managed so it's obviously in one fighters favour, yes!

A huge mis match purposefully orchestrated to deliver an outcome favourable to the company behind it.

Absolutely 100 per fucking cent.

Can Conor fight, yes he can, does beating Cerrone make him champ level material not yet.

Does either man deserve credit for that "fight" not as far as I'm concerned.

Nobody believes it was, it's just shertards being shertards and baiting.

Of course it wasn’t, there’s absolutely no need to fix a fight against cowboy

The idea the fight was fixed is ridiculous. Who by? Certainly not Dana himself; the potential consequences are far too severe. Dana can be a sleazy, manipulative fuck, but he's not stupid.

Reminds me of the conversation in Rocky III

Rocky, "Come on, I've had nine title defences!"

Mickey, "That was easy! They were handpicked!"

Rocky, "Set-ups?"

Mickey, "No, they wasn't set-ups. They were good fighters. But they weren't killers like this guy".

Conor was fed a weak opponent tailor-made for his style. But the fight itself, what there was of it, was legit.

No I dont believe the UFC fixes fights.. Too big risk. Losing the fight/ promoter license for one.
But the closes they come is favorable match ups and title /big fights of poor wins.
Some times it works out as planned Cowboy... sometimes it back fires I think Roxy vs future champ whats her face.

This is the equivalent of Iaquinta vs Khabib. Even if Khabib tapped him in 1 round. proves nothing when you give a journeyman who is 4-6 in his last 10 a former 2 division champ.

Some of the retards here even suggested a fix before the fight took place. Sometimes the Conor haters really make me fear for the future of humanity.

Last edited:
If we took all the posts that referenced this fight and replaced the word "fixed" with "cherry picked" they would be accurate.

Was it fixed / dive no, rigged / managed so it's obviously in one fighters favour, yes!

A huge mis match purposefully orchestrated to deliver an outcome favourable to the company behind it.

Absolutely 100 per fucking cent.

Can Conor fight, yes he can, does beating Cerrone make him champ level material not yet.

Does either man deserve credit for that "fight" not as far as I'm concerned.
BS. On theory cowboy was the favourite here and had all the skills to defeat Connor.

I was hoping to see a bit more of this "sober training camp" McGregor ngl, kinda disappointed we didn't get to see anything we didnt already know: conors a strong front runner and cowboy shits the bed on the big stage.

Looked pretty fixed to me. Donald got a huge payday.

Back