News The female fight's promos have more views than the males fight

My point is -- of the millions and millions of MMA fans across the world...only about 0.005% of them would rather see a female fight where there is a -1600 favorite than watch Fig vs. Perez...
You realize Ronda pretty much destroys this argument.. also, Shev is more popular than Figueiredo and would have been the main event if Cody v Fig wasn't the original fight?

Wait till figgy learns english, he's gonna save the flyweight division

Of Valentina is WAAAAY more popular than Fight.

She also is WAAAY more popular than Volkanovski
tenor.gif

You realize Ronda pretty much destroys this argument.. also, Shev is more popular than Figueiredo and would have been the main event if Cody v Fig wasn't the original fight?
If you use the biggest chicks name why not put her up against the biggest male name in conor?

Who are more people watching?

Shevchenko is a much bigger star at this point than Figueredo, and she possesses the rare trait of being almost universally liked and respected by the fanbase (extremely rare on Sherdog), so it's a shame she's not the main event. The only rationale I can think of is that she has turned in a few stinker performances. Perhaps the UFC reckons that Figueredo is much more likely to end the night with a bang than Shevchenko is?
The only reason imo is the event was called Figueredo v. Garbrand. Cody dropped out and the UFC kept Figueredo as the main.

someone didn't get enough boob as a little one eh?

Last time you tried going back and forth with me I ran you off the forums.

But I see you are back for more punishment my small minded pleb.

Delicious.

First off...you're comparing Ronda to Bullet which destroys your argument, not mine.

Second off, Ronda was never a -1600 favorite against a fighter on a 1 fight win streak fighting for a title.

Good day.

Valentina is a savage and not a lot of casuals follow the lighter men /thread
Deiveson is a savage and not a lot of casuals follow women, especially the new and shallow women's flyweight division /thread

If you use the biggest chicks name why not put her up against the biggest male name in conor?

Who are more people watching?
Its not my goal to prove wmma is more popular than men mma. My point was to show dominant female fighters can be a huge draw as a reaction on the statement below. Casual fans are buying ppv's for the name value, and (in this case) Shevchenko is the most popular champ.

My point is -- of the millions and millions of MMA fans across the world...only about 0.005% of them would rather see a female fight where there is a -1600 favorite than watch Fig vs. Perez...

In the promos, countdowns, interviews and previews. The ones from the Shevchenko fight have more views than the ones from the Figueiredo fight.

What about that?

Should Shevchenko has been the maint event?

She's not the main event because it was originally supposed to be Figueredo v Garbrandt.

Luckily Figueirido/Perez is a much better fight than Shevchenko/Maia.

First off...you're comparing Ronda to Bullet which destroys your argument, not mine.

Second off, Ronda was never a -1600 favorite against a fighter on a 1 fight win streak fighting for a title.

Good day.
I was just showing a -1600 woman can be more popular than a mens fight. And you are wrong again at the odds. Ronda was over -1600 against Holm. You never seen that fight? It's worth checking out.

Deiveson is a savage and not a lot of casuals follow women, especially the new and shallow women's flyweight division /thread
I’m 100000% more a fan of the smaller guys than any WMMA bout ever. I’m just saying how it is...

How many views does Platinum have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back