The fate of JMMA, Shohei Ohtani and Athleticism

I don’t like baseball at all and know who Ohtani is.

Only criticism...head is too small, would not hit

3U3R7GD3DZBLVOQZ4IEM6ET4KQ.jpg

Your gf would

3U3R7GD3DZBLVOQZ4IEM6ET4KQ.jpg

Your gf would
6’4”? Freak looks every bit of 7’. Maybe it’s all the short Asians behind him. What do I know? Being a xenophobe and all. Based on your impassioned soliloquy.

Translation:YOURE GAY!

6’4”? Freak looks every bit of 7’. Maybe it’s all the short Asians behind him. What do I know? Being a xenophobe and all. Based on your impassioned soliloquy.

Translation:YOURE GAY!

Common sense: People tend to look smaller when they are further away.

What did Ohtani's parents feed him? Super tall, but face looks like a kid's.

Well it's Angels.

Can you imagine Yankees with Ohtani tho

Gardner
Judge
Ohtani
Stanton
Gregorious
Gardner
Hicks

Severino
Ohtani
Tanaka
CC
Grey

He would've been a mega star. He still will be.

Well mostly. But there are Trump supporters here, so.
You know, I hear as much bigotry pointed towards them as I hear from them these days. To the extent Trump supporters are xenophobic, their political opposition suffers from oikophobia.

I say this as a 25+ year fan of MMA.

Nobody like Ohtani or even 2 or 3 levels below Ohtani is ever coming to MMA. That's just reality. MMA doesn't have the money, the popularity or the grass roots development system. Will never ever happen.

I had the privilege of watching Ohtani pitch live this year in Houston. Dude is a stud. He probably hits better then he pitches but he’s still impressive either way.

hakuh-sh-87804e0e-0368-40ed-8789-53c13cba98a-resize-750.jpeg

Waiting for the great Sumo cross over

@IngaVovchanchyn

You're always liking my sumo HW posts. Do you also see the potential in these monsters?

Summer Basho 2018 going on May 13-27. I'm trying to follow this one.

I know next to nothing about sumo, but I watched some sort of tournament once and loved it.

I've gone down the rabbit hole, looking at Sumo history and stuff several times. I'm putting in the effort to follow it this year, see how it goes... Really enjoying it so far.

Also Jack Slack apparently writes about Sumo too, I've only glanced at his stuff but seems really helpful for newbs like me.

I had the privilege of watching Ohtani pitch live this year in Houston. Dude is a stud. He probably hits better then he pitches but he’s still impressive either way.

Well he didnt have his best stuff i dont think.

ShoheiBless

Guy could be UFC champ with 6 months training and a full camp

Well he didnt have his best stuff i dont think.
Nah he did great, held us to 1 run I believe. I’m just saying overall his batting is better then his pitching but it’s close
My opinion of course.

Don was just having a quick power nap, ref mistook it for a KO.

But i'll say this about them asians, man they can take a beating.

They are like pacific Mexicans, to beat em you gotta kill em, they come to fight - Respect.
lol white guys are known for being able to take a beating too. maybe not aswell.

He can hit better than your favourite player, pfft

Did you just discover baseball or some shit? Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and see how comparable he is after a few seasons.

I swear this new generation and the immediate garbage they swallow every ten minutes. ESPN is the absolute worst contributor to this shit with the next superstar every other day.

Back