The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is underrated

I liked the original and that was it....I have no idea how they built a franchise of 10 movies from that movie though.

I think this movie has some of the driving scenes in the series. The dad story and lucas black were pretty bad, that dudes accent just kills his career.

I actually like the 4th one alot. Its a nice mix of old and new and they werent superheros yet. The story worked perfect for a F&F movie.
I grew up in rural Tn and talk just like him. Its hard to lose that country boy accent. Think hes from Georgia tho.

All FATF movies are immensely overrated imo.
^this

I like the scene at the beginning, where he drives through the house. Everything else is a jumbled mess of garbage.

that was the last FnF movie i truly dug. the others after just felt so darn force and goofy.

I liked the first, then this one, then the one where they race across Florida for the drug dealer. (#2?) The rest all blend together to me I can't remember which was which

I can't understand how anyone could watch the F&F movies. Ok I get the appeal for the first one, cause it was new, and riding on the import car trend. And I can understand for the 2nd one too, cause people wanted more of the first one. But after the 2nd one, it should have been played out.

I have a soft spot for it 100% because of nostalgia.

its a wanna be Initial D. Who puts an import engine into a Mustang chassis? that part was retarded

Underrated? All those films are garbage and the Chinese are keeping them alive at this point

Terrible movie. White boy moves to Japan and within weeks is a better drifter than the guy who was born and raised there??

Also all I think about when I hear White boys accent is Sling blade. "I like the way you talk"

They effed up by killing Han so they have to make everything a prequel now to keep him in it and have a timeline that doesnt make sense.

Also generic brand Paul Rudd in the main spot

Was that the one where the one guy had the giant bear tattoo?

If so, I was alright with it.

I only really liked the original one, you know Point Break: street racing edition. They've become so cartoonish stupid since then.

FAF truly changed everything. You guys remember before the first movie came out? You never really saw $500 civics with fucking ear bleeding $100 coffee can exhausts. Now they are everywhere

I didn't mind it, and I liked the first film, but all the rest are all hot garbage.

That one Indian looking cutie did some nice full frontal nude pictures outdoors.

It's good but I still like FF, F2F, FF7, and FF8 better

I believe Tokyo Drift and the first 2 Fast Furious are the only good movies out there,

Everything that followed are crap.

They effed up by killing Han so they have to make everything a prequel now to keep him in it and have a timeline that doesnt make sense.

Also generic brand Paul Rudd in the main spot
Was Han the kewl asian always eating snacks out of a plastic pouch like he's so kewl?

I prefer Need for Speed than Fast and Furious.

Fast and Furioys turned from street racing to G.I. Joe.

Back