The fake drama era brought by Connor is here to stay. That's his legacy

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That's how i will remember him, a good fighter, went through a good streak, with some favorable match-ups once things turned rough showed the true colors.

Fake drama has been in the fight game long before Conor was around..

One of the all-time great panic-wrestlers. A true legend of the sport.

RMkF.gif

Why is it when people always talk shit on someone they spell their name wrong?

There really is no excuse to keep spelling it with 2 n's when I can spell Emelianenko and Nurmagomedov lol

conor set the blueprint, you'd have to be a fool not to follow it in today's MMA.

That's how i will remember him, a good fighter, went through a good streak, with some favorable match-ups once things turned rough showed the true colors.
To be fair he took the first Diaz loss with class and didnt really have chance to react to the Khabib loss, so your description off imo.

The favoritism Dana shows him was unprecedented. Everything he did in the UFC has that asterisk on it.

What about the real drama of dollies, dagestanis vs irish thugs and eagle leaps off the cage? Because I'll be honest, I really enjoy that stuff.
<Fedor23>

The Michael Jackson of MMA.
The Glory was his. The downfall was quick and hard. His career short.
But damn we will remember him.

the Mystic Mac streak was real fun, but I don't think he could have predicted how sour it has all turned for him.

He's a clown for sure.

If I saw him in the streets I'd be like

982.jpg

Low-key shade emboldened. People love to take away the legitimacy of Conor's wins at 145. Holloway was green, nothing but smaller strikers, Mendes came off the couch, Aldo was mentally destroyed/fluke KO.

He was world-class, on his way to becoming a GOAT--then cocaine and money destroyed his focus. /thread

lol He's only lost twice in MMA since becoming a huge star. And one of those losses he avenged already. That's hardly things turning sour for him. There's still an awful lot of fighters that I would favor him to beat - Holloway, Poirier, Diaz, Ferguson, Cowboy, Gaethje, Al, Barboza, etc. Basically 99% of the Lightweight division. It's just someone like Khabib is the worst possible style of matchup for him.

conor set the blueprint, you'd have to be a fool not to follow it in today's MMA.
You have to execute it perfectly though. You see someone like Colby trying to imitate it poorly and it just looks cringey and god awful. Tito is a good example of someone back in the day who was a brash, polarizing and exciting (more or less) fighter to watch.

The UFC has been jealousy watching fake wrestling for many years and I think the flirting has started to get into heavy petting...

won't be long before they go all the way with entirely fake worked matches

Back