The faith of Flyweight is in Joe’s hand

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Idk if this has been posted but a lot of pressure is on Joe because if he loses there will be no champ and it would be the perfect opportunity for UFC to pull the plug on the division. Thoughts?

KindWaterloggedEsok-size_restricted.gif

Sigh, why are people obsessed with killing the Flyweight division? The Flyweights need to put food on their table too you know. Besides, why would anyone want to get rid of the Flyweights anyway? Who else can fight at the insane pace that the Flyweights fight at and who else has the crazy cardio and speed that the Flyweights have?

I heard theyre planning on signing a bunch of Fallin Foxx’s & launching a Freakweight division

Sigh, why are people obsessed with killing the Flyweight division? The Flyweights need to put food on their table too you know. Besides, why would anyone want to get rid of the Flyweights anyway? Who else can fight at the insane pace that the Flyweights fight at and who else has the crazy cardio and speed that the Flyweights have?
They need to actually eat the food and stop being 125 pounds

Yes a lot of pressure on Benavides’s shoulders. This whole situation really sucks and its not the type of a thing a division that almost got the boot wants to happen. People love to bitch on the FLW division, but it’s home to arguably one of the greatest fighters in the game Demetrious Johnson. Cejudo’s recent performances is an argument for that.

Meh, we heard the same thing with Cejudo. He was supposed to save the FW division but left after beating Dillashaw yet the division is still here.

I wouldn't put too much hope in the division disappearing after this fight.

This is Sherdog. We're all 350 pounds and ripped, duh!
And we all have 10 inch dicks soft, plus we are all gods in bed, and we are all masters of every martial art known to man, and we all have PHDs in physics and 230 IQs. Sorry I forgot.

Idk if this has been posted but a lot of pressure is on Joe because if he loses there will be no champ and it would be the perfect opportunity for UFC to pull the plug on the division. Thoughts?
Agreed. And I think you mean "Fate."

The bantamweights.

The bantamweights.
The Flyweights are arguably more skilled than the Bantamweights, Cejudo was the Flyweight champ and he fished the former Bantamweight champ and the number one Bantamweight contender. Now he is the Bantamweight champ and he is defending his belt against the Featherweight GOAT Aldo. Something the Bantamweight GOAT Cruz never did.

Last edited:
I've been enjoying Kai Karas fights.... Just let them bang

The Flyweights are arguably more skilled than the Bantamweights, Cejudo was the Flyweight champ and he fished the former Bantamweight champ and the number Bantamweight contender. Now he is the Bantamweight champ and he is defending his belt against the Featherweight GOAT Aldo. Something the Bantamweight GOAT Cruz never did.
Cruz beat Mighty Mouse and Joseph Benevidez. We can technically argue in circles using mmamath in every weight class to prove the lighter one is superior to the heavier one. Flyweights are definitely really fast, but I don't think many people care for it unfortunately. I hope Joseph pulls it off tomorrow especially since his opponent failed to make weight.

Back